Windows 10: Microsoft Apps Not Opening

Discus and support Microsoft Apps Not Opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; None of my Microsoft Apps are Opening e.g. Outlook, Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, Paint, Calculator, Photos. When you click on these apps the launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrookeJ_01, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Microsoft Apps Not Opening

None of my Microsoft Apps are Opening e.g. Outlook, Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, Paint, Calculator, Photos. When you click on these apps the launch window appears for a second and then nothing. All Windows Updates are up to date. I have tried lots of troubleshooting and still no luck. Help please

:)

BrookeJ_01, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Apps Not Opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Microsoft Apps Not Opening

Microsoft Apps not installing

Hi aniketbhattacharya,

There's a possibility that there's an issue with your Microsoft Store. I suggest that
    you try to reset your store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

• Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

• Now try to open the store app and check.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Apps Not Opening

1. Microsoft Apps Not Opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Opening

2. Microsoft Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Opening: Whenever I try and open a Microsoft Application Movies & TV, Microsoft Store, Photos, etc. it immediately closes after the first attempt and then nothing at all if I try again? and when I try and open one like Movies and TV by trying to play a video it shows me file system...
  3. Microsoft Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps Not Opening: Whenever I try and open a Microsoft Application Movies & TV, Microsoft Store, Photos, etc. it immediately closes after the first attempt and then nothing at all if I try again? and when I try and open one like Movies and TV by trying to play a video it shows me file system...
  4. Microsoft apps not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps not opening: This problem is with me since 1 year. The Microsoft store is not opening and other apps are also not opening like photos, camera, calendar, Office, Mail, Solitaire, Microsoft News, etc. It looks like thisAll the apps have turned blackish and when i click on them they donot...
  5. Microsoft apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps not opening: This problem is with me since 1 year. The Microsoft store is not opening and other apps are also not opening like photos, camera, calendar, Office, Mail, Solitaire, Microsoft News, etc. It looks like thisAll the apps have turned blackish and when i click on them they donot...
  6. Microsoft apps not opening

7. Microsoft apps not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps not opening: I have a problem where all of the automatically downloaded apps on my pc won't open. All the stuff like the microsoft store and xbox app stuff won't open. I've tried just about everything I could find online. Idk what to do...
  8. Microsoft apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps not opening: I have a problem where all of the automatically downloaded apps on my pc won't open. All the stuff like the microsoft store and xbox app stuff won't open. I've tried just about everything I could find online. Idk what to do...
  9. Microsoft apps not opening

10. Microsoft Apps Not Opening

Microsoft Apps Not Opening: None of the windows default apps are opening on my laptop ..... like movies ,photos ,camera, windows media player etc. Even the movies cannot be opened through other softwares such as VLC or even if they can be opened the sound isnt there ..... the microsoft word files cannot...