Windows 10: Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

Discus and support Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, My device was working fine until I updated it to the latest version available, build 1909. Now, no matter what, none of the windows apps open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pranav Srikar, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

Hey,

My device was working fine until I updated it to the latest version available, build 1909. Now, no matter what, none of the windows apps open up. They just appear to open and close immediately. I contacted the microsoft technician through chat, they suggested to go for an inplace update, which I did. It still didn't fix the issue. Does anyone else have the same issue? Please help me get out of this.

:)

Pranav Srikar, Dec 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

1. Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps working

2. Outlook stopped working after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook stopped working after 1909 update: My Outlook stopped working after a 1909 update today, 7.15.2020. It does start in safe mode. I tried Outlook Repair and Office repair - both local and on-line and restarted the computer multiple times. I want my Outlook back, Mr. Microsoft! I am paying for it and expect...
  3. Microsoft Apps will not work after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps will not work after update: I am unable to open most on my Microsoft apps after recent updates. The computer is telling me that I am signed in as a temporary profile. I have been signing in like I normally would before the update. All of my files went to a temp file under C and users then my name....
  4. Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store missing after Update 1909: Hello After the update 1909 i dont have windows apps like calculator or the windows app store anymore. So far i didnt care for it but now i would like to install the Xbox for PC Games Pass App and i guess i cant because of the missing app store. I tried everything on this...
  5. Microsoft Update 1909?

Microsoft Update 1909?: Is it now safe to install update 1909? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-1909/c531fdb6-64b3-4686-adfb-5ce69ed17c06
  6. The sound does not work after the 1909 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The sound does not work after the 1909 update: Hi, the problem is that there is a problem with the sound after the 1909 update. When trying to play the test sound, there is an error "The test sound cannot be played" and there is no sound in applications such as the browser, etc....
  7. Audio not working after 1909 update

Audio not working after 1909 update: My laptop audio is not working after the update of windows 10 1909. I have a gaming laptop OMEN by HP - 15-ce001ne. This audio issue has happened multiple times during the 1903 update, I contacted Microsoft support. They remotely accessed to my laptop and tried every...
  8. Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update

Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update: Hi, I have a problem with the audio. My laptop's audio works fine, but when I connect my headphones, my laptop detects them but doesn't hear anything at all in the headphones, The sound is still heard on my laptop. this happened to me after the update. I have no idea what to...
  9. Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and "Apps" won't open after 1909 update.: Hi, I updated to windows 1909 on my razer blade stealth and after the update, I cannot open the Microsoft Store or anything labeled as "App" like Mail or Camera. The app will very quickly open a window on the screen then go away. I checked the task manager but it seems that...
  10. Sound is not working after 1909 update

Sound is not working after 1909 update: Hello, the problem is there is an issue with sound after 1909 update. When trying to play test sound there is an error "Can't play test sound" and there is no sound in apps like browser and so on, besides Adobe Premiere that works with ASIO driver and only Premiere playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. search bar doesnt work after recent update version 1909

2. quicken app not working windows 1909

3. Microsoft store and photo app no longer loading 1909 build