Windows 10: Microsoft Apps Not Working

Discus and support Microsoft Apps Not Working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so I've been having this problem with all my some of my windows apps. My edge explorer doesn't work, Cortana doesn't work, Movies and TV doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ~estitch~, Dec 4, 2019.

1. ~estitch~ Win User

Microsoft Apps Not Working

Okay so I've been having this problem with all my some of my windows apps. My edge explorer doesn't work, Cortana doesn't work, Movies and TV doesn't work, Microsoft Photo's doesn't work either and so on. I don't know what is wrong and i had installed an antivirus to see if it was a virus causing this but it wasn't. It only is window's products. I did break the computer i'm currently on and I'm wondering when i reinstalled windows it might have somehow corrupted in a way? I'm not sure what the problem is. I've tried resetting the apps, updating, restarting the computer, anything. Some apps still work but i doubt they will work for long. I'm not sure what to do at his point.

:)

~estitch~, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft Apps Not Working

Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps Not Working

1. Microsoft Apps Not Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Working

2. Microsoft Apps Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Working: So recently a multiple amount of Microsoft apps have stopped working altogether on my system. I've always had problems with Windows in general such as updates not running well at all on my computer and gaming services being very buggy to work with. But at this point 80% of my...
  3. Microsoft Apps Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps Not Working: So recently a multiple amount of Microsoft apps have stopped working altogether on my system. I've always had problems with Windows in general such as updates not running well at all on my computer and gaming services being very buggy to work with. But at this point 80% of my...
  4. Microsoft Store and apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and apps not working: SummaryI am a Windows 10 user. Everything was working fine until about 1 week ago. Now Microsoft Store and all associated apps have stopped working.DetailsThe first thing I noticed was Calculator app had stopped working. At first, that was the only thing malfunctioning. I...
  5. Microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft apps not working: Since today, I am having a problem with Microsoft apps like search and settings. Search is slow to open and settings crashes after clicking on a category. Other third party apps like google chrome and steam work perfectly fine. Is there a way to fix this?Also next to my...
  6. MICROSOFT APPS NOT WORKING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT APPS NOT WORKING: My Microsoft apps are not working even the apps that I have downloaded from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-not-working/af77eec3-2eec-45fb-8771-e1797bd78da9
  7. Microsoft apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps not working: Hello So Microsoft apps Microsoft store, photos, and now camera are not working on my windows 10 laptop. I've tried everything. Resetting, repairing, the command prompt and PowerShell things, nothing seems to work. Any help? Photos and store have been unusable for over 6...
  8. microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft apps not working: [ATTACH] so pretty much none of the apps that can be stalled from the windows store will load and the screen that appears when it's launched is this https://preview.redd.it/j90s9tinkda41.png?width=1195&format=png&auto=webp&s=ef0da90e3e0a2e2e6bc666f65f1ad564a3aeffd4...
  9. Microsoft apps are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working: Sir The apps that I had downloaded from Microsoft store like news, amazon app, flipkart and store are not working. Store is showing error code 0x80072EE7 and others are telling to check my internet connection. But my pc is connected to internet and apps that are not...
  10. Microsoft apps are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working: Sir The apps that I had downloaded from Microsoft store like news, amazon app, flipkart and store are not working. Store is showing error code 0x80072EE7 and others are telling to check my internet connection. But my pc is connected to internet and apps that are not...