Windows 10: Microsoft Apps Scrolling Speed Fast

Discus and support Microsoft Apps Scrolling Speed Fast in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need some assistance with regards to my scroll speed/sensitivity. When I scroll through my mails, it literally flies up and down, or when using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hiren Bissessar, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Apps Scrolling Speed Fast

I need some assistance with regards to my scroll speed/sensitivity.

When I scroll through my mails, it literally flies up and down, or when using Visio, I have to always connect a mouse to not have any scrolling issues with Visio or Outlook.

It is mostly common with Microsoft Apps, especially, Outlook and Visio and Microsoft Edge (Chromium Edition).

I have a Lenovo V510 with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809.

I have updated the trackpad drivers, but this has not resolved the issue.

Please assist me?

Thanks

:)

Hiren Bissessar, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Booms Win User

Mouse Wheel Scroll Too Fast

Hi,
    I have a Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse 2000, but, each time I slow the speed of the scrolling using the mouse wheel it works fine, until I reboot the PC. Then, on restarting the speed is super fast again (too fast to really control).
    Does anyone have any suggestions, please?
    Many thanks.

Booms, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Fast scrolling speed after latest Windows update

After the latest windows 1703 update on the 13th August 2017, my microsoft mouse is now scrolling too fast in chrome (but not firefox) and also in microsoft office. I have gone into mouse settings but I am on the slowest speed. Any ideas?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

c&ewilson, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Apps Scrolling Speed Fast

scrolling speed

Changing the arrow cursor might have caused the problem if it was the only change made prior to the issue. Have you tried to undo this change? If doing so doesn't make any difference, you may try the following methods to resolve the issue:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and re-install the mouse driver.

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click the device name and select Uninstall.
    • To re-install the mouse driver, select Scan for hardware changes.

Method 3: Change the mouse scroll speed through the Settings app.

• Click the Start menu and click on Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • You will see a slider. Use it to set how many lines the scroll wheel should skip at a time for every scroll. Simply hold and drag the slider to the number you want.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps Scrolling Speed Fast

1. Microsoft Apps Scrolling Speed Fast - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps Scrolling

2. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse scrolling fast: so I am using the email box provided by win 10 every time I scroll it goes fast won't stop, I downloaded Thunder Bird tried the scrolling on mouse seams to work proper all drivers were done. Re win 11 up date says processor does not meet. anyhow don't know of windows 7 there...
  3. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse scrolling fast: so I am using the email box provided by win 10 every time I scroll it goes fast won't stop, I downloaded Thunder Bird tried the scrolling on mouse seams to work proper all drivers were done. Re win 11 up date says processor does not meet. anyhow don't know of windows 7 there...
  4. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. touchpad scroll speed too fast in some applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad scroll speed too fast in some applications: I have a ASUS VivoBook F515 with precision touchpad. When I scroll using this touchpad it scrolls very fast with apps like LibreOffice but much slower when using Chrome etc. With a mouse it works perfectly well. How do I fix this?...
  6. MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST: I BOUGHT A NEW MOUSE {LOGITECH M325} AND I CAN'T GET SCROLL TO SLOW DOWN. I TRIED GOING TO SCROLL ONE LINE AND SLOWING THE CURSER DOWN. IT DIDN'T HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolls-to-fast/7eb2b603-0229-404c-a22e-e87658fd1b2f
  7. Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow

Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow: I'm using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after almost every restart, the mouse scrolling speed using scroll wheel get screwed up. It's either too fast or too slow, depending on the previous adjustment. Only adjustment through Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center...
  8. touchpad scroll speed changes throughout apps

touchpad scroll speed changes throughout apps: what i have done: i tried going to lenovo's website and tried installing different drivers, they didn't work and some even disabled my gestures. i have lenovo 320-15ikb laptop. more on behaviour: when i scroll with my touchpad i get different scroll speeds throught other...
  9. Scroll speed difference

in Windows 10 Support
    Scroll speed difference: Hope this is in the correct forum. On my laptop (i3, 12Gb, ssd) In MS Edge when srolling using the mouse the speed is fine. If I use the up/down arrows it's much slower. The hardware is Synaptecs Touchpad 7.5, HID keyboard device and i have the repeat speed set to short. It...
  10. Mouse Scroll Speed too fast after 1607 update

Mouse Scroll Speed too fast after 1607 update: Thread Title pretty much tells everything. My mouse scroll speed went crazy after 1610 update. It's just too fast, not only in browse, but everywhere! How to fix it? 58809