Windows 10: Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &...

Discus and support Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &... in Cortana to solve the problem; We have a standard to disable Windows Firewall service within our Domain. Now the Search feature does not work, if i turn it to Automatic then Start... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ratnakar Sagvekar, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &...

We have a standard to disable Windows Firewall service within our Domain.

Now the Search feature does not work, if i turn it to Automatic then Start the Search feature works. What does the Firewall have to do with the Search This Computer for Files? I using the Windows 10 Enterprise version 1607. NOT install APP Store, Cortana, Microsoft Edge. Can anyone help with this issue?

:)

Ratnakar Sagvekar, Mar 22, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Mar 22, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &...

Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &...

1. Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps disappear

2. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  3. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  4. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  5. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  6. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. none of the microsoft apps are workingcamera,calculator,etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    none of the microsoft apps are workingcamera,calculator,etc.: Microsoft apps like camera,calculator,calender,etc not opening at all ,if opening then closes immediately. Microsoft store also not opening. all microsoft apps are not opening. model- HP Notebook - 15-ac026tx seriasl no.-CND5323GP8...
  8. Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning: I was trying to launch the standard Windows Calculator app, and the splash screen would appear for a second and then disappear. I then noted that I was unable to download any of the currently uninstalled apps in my Microsoft Store library I kept getting the "Try again later"...
  9. Cannot open windows apps (calendar, store, calculator, etc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open windows apps (calendar, store, calculator, etc): I went to download something through the windows app store and ran across this message: "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings...
  10. Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc: I purchased a new Microsoft Surface and from the first time I used it the windows store, calculator, photo viewer and other windows apps would try to open and immediately crash. The icons looked strange in the menus. I tried all the listed resolutions from other threads,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calculator github disappeared