Windows 10: Microsoft apps wont connect to internet

Discus and support Microsoft apps wont connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently, the microsoft apps on my computer Microsft Smart Screen, Cortona, The new weather/news feed button at the task bar, and everyting else wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Siamak Akhlaghi, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft apps wont connect to internet

Recently, the microsoft apps on my computer Microsft Smart Screen, Cortona, The new weather/news feed button at the task bar, and everyting else wont work. Google works, some games work, but these microsoft apps dont work. I reset the network on my cmoputer, and then it wouldnt let me find any NETWORK at all, until I had to go into task manager and go into some deep settings of the computer. This is a big trouble maker and I couldn't find a solution. My drivers are updated, I have all the windows update, its just so weird, can anyone help?

:)

Siamak Akhlaghi, Sep 20, 2021

2. microsoft apps wont connect to the internet win10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Are you able to use internet on browsers?

- What is the exact error message that you receive?

I suggest you to perform a Microsoft Account troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ in the top left corner.

• Click on ‘Microsoft Account’ from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 20, 2021
  3. microsoft apps wont connect to the internet win10

after i forgot my laptop password , the IT team has solved this problem somehow by creating another admin user account and deleted the old one . since then im facing this issue. otherwise the internet is running perfectly on other browsers. except on Microsoft
    edge , the mail application , the store,and microsoft account even the Lenovo ID isnt able to connect to internet. the error ive seen on the store app is 0x80072EFD.

i followed the steps which you´ve mentiond but there was no '' Microsoft Account'' on the list

hussamshuib, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Microsoft apps wont connect to internet

Microsoft Edge, Cortana and other windows app wont connect to the internet.

Hi An,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that Microsoft Edge, Cortana and other Windows app won't connect to the internet.
    Don't worry, I'll be happy to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to perform a System file check
    and see if it helps. To do so, do the following:

• Press Windows+X on the keyboard.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt window type the following:

sfc /scannow
    • Wait for the scan to complete. Restart the computer
      and check for the issue
    Also, run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter
    using the below steps and check if that helps:

• Go to Start and then type "Troubleshooting".
    • Click "View all" on the left of the screen.
    • Select "Windows Store Apps" and follow instructions.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need help with Windows and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft apps wont connect to internet

1. Microsoft apps wont connect to internet - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps wont

2. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  3. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  4. Wont connect to internet

Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  5. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  6. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does: Dear community, i have a problem with my windows 11 22H2 pc. A few weeks ago the problem started: All Apps from microsoft were not able to connect to the internet this includes windows update, onenote, onedrive while other services had no issues whatsoever google chrome,...
  8. Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does

Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does: Dear community, i have a problem with my windows 11 22H2 pc. A few weeks ago the problem started: All Apps from microsoft were not able to connect to the internet this includes windows update, onenote, onedrive while other services had no issues whatsoever google chrome,...
  9. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  10. Game apps wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game apps wont connect to internet: Hi I play various games via windows 10 apps which were all fine yesterday. today all of them are saying that I don't have an internet connection. what should I be looking at? is it my security?...