Windows 10: Microsoft apps won't download no matter what i do

Discus and support Microsoft apps won't download no matter what i do in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I know this microsoft and all and i should expect this to happen but it doesn't make it any less frustrating I need to download the movies and TV... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by XenonHunter, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft apps won't download no matter what i do

I know this microsoft and all and i should expect this to happen but it doesn't make it any less frustrating

I need to download the movies and TV app but no matter how many time i click on the "Get" button absolutely nothing happens whatsoever. same thing happens with ever app available to download.

I'm used to the uselessness of Microsoft support and their lack of caring to fix anything that's free.

if anyone has a simple tool that simply edits frames without any over-sized interfaced full of controls i have no use for, i would appreciate it you'd let me know, since Microsoft is no help at all.

:)

XenonHunter, Jul 3, 2020

2. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Jul 3, 2020
  3. AByod Win User
    MTP USB Device drivers won't install no matter what i do

okay, downloaded it, opened it while both my phones plugged in (3gs iphone and sony xeperia Z2) i think i can find my iphone in the list but not my sony xeperia Z2:

Microsoft apps won't download no matter what i do [​IMG]

also, can you clarify how nuke them from DriveStore? just delete or are there other steps?

AByod, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft apps won't download no matter what i do

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft apps won't download no matter what i do

1. Microsoft apps won't download no matter what i do - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps won't

2. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  3. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  4. Malware won't disappear no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware won't disappear no matter what I do: Hello!Yesterday I compiled a python script to an exe file, and it apparently was infected. I made another script with a completely different purpose, and it wasn't infected, however after deleting the infected files, the virus still remained. After doing everything I could...
  5. Malware won't disappear no matter what I do

Malware won't disappear no matter what I do: Hello!Yesterday I compiled a python script to an exe file, and it apparently was infected. I made another script with a completely different purpose, and it wasn't infected, however after deleting the infected files, the virus still remained. After doing everything I could...
  6. Malware won't disappear no matter what I do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. 0x800703e6 Won't update no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x800703e6 Won't update no matter what I do.: Have tried every single method mentioned everywhere, even reinstalling Windows, which just fails. SCN commands all don't work, Check Disk as well. Nothing works. Tried a manual install of the update, doesn't work. Seriously, I have tried EVERYTHING. I'm losing my mind here....
  8. 0x800703e6 Won't update no matter what I do.

0x800703e6 Won't update no matter what I do.: Have tried every single method mentioned everywhere, even reinstalling Windows, which just fails. SCN commands all don't work, Check Disk as well. Nothing works. Tried a manual install of the update, doesn't work. Seriously, I have tried EVERYTHING. I'm losing my mind here....
  9. 0x800703e6 Won't update no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Microsoft Store won't open or download no matter what I do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open or download no matter what I do.: So a few months back I was having some issues and the resolution was to remove Gaming Services. Recently, some friends wanted to show me a new mod for Minecraft and I decided to check it out. I discovered that the Minecraft installer was migrated to the Microsoft Store...