Windows 10: Microsoft Apps wont open after windows reinstall

Discus and support Microsoft Apps wont open after windows reinstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After my windows apps got corrupted due to changing permissions of my C drive, I reinstalled windows and cleaned out my C drive. After the reinstall,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Static17, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Static17 Win User

Microsoft Apps wont open after windows reinstall

After my windows apps got corrupted due to changing permissions of my C drive, I reinstalled windows and cleaned out my C drive. After the reinstall, none of the windows apps will open, and there are many blank entries in the apps & features settings page. I have provided a picture, and I believe that these apps may still be corrupted/uninstalled.

:)

Static17, Aug 2, 2021
  2. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Aug 2, 2021
  3. cannot open email app, had it before but cant now access and wont reinstall ???

Ive been using the mail app and now it wont open and suggests reinstalling but wont ???

joannewilson_928, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Apps wont open after windows reinstall :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Apps wont open after windows reinstall - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps wont

2. Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.: So recently for some reason the microsoft store will not open. I have tried resetting the cache put it keeps giving me errors and Im trying not to resort to resetting my pc. is there any way around it??...
  3. Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.: So recently for some reason the microsoft store will not open. I have tried resetting the cache put it keeps giving me errors and Im trying not to resort to resetting my pc. is there any way around it??...
  4. Microsoft store wont open nor reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store app wont open

Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  6. Microsoft Not opening after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Not opening after reinstalling windows: Hello, I reinstalled windows couple hours ago because I wanted to exit insider dev. But for some reason Insider is still here and Microsoft edge is not here, So I can´t install chrome. How do I fix Microsoft not opening?...
  7. microsoft apps wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft apps wont open: after update microsoft apps mail, callander photos, apps store etc start to open then close suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-wont-open/facadcb3-2bb9-4afa-8cc3-8a25bcb4813d
  8. All Microsoft Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Microsoft Apps Wont Open: Hi, I've been using Windows 10 for over 2 and a half years now and have had no problems until now. Today, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on the Microsoft Store website. I log onto my computer and try to open The Microsoft Store app. After a while of investigation...
  9. Microsoft Store Wont open after reinstalling Windows 10

Microsoft Store Wont open after reinstalling Windows 10: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 like 2 days ago, a few moments ago i realised that i cant open the Windows 10 Store. i reinstalled it via Powershell and it's now installed but the problem is when i try to open , it opens a small window and close it directly without any...
  10. microsoft store app wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f