Windows 10: Microsoft Apps

Discus and support Microsoft Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So Friday 9/25/20, I booted up my computer to find that most of my Microsoft built-in apps snip and sketch, weather, sports, 3D paint, etc... were... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GreenC1008, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Apps

So Friday 9/25/20, I booted up my computer to find that most of my Microsoft built-in apps snip and sketch, weather, sports, 3D paint, etc... were updating, which I thought was weird because my Windows store almost never auto-updates my apps. I think that it's weird, but don't think too much of it. Today, I boot up my computer and it says it has to 'repair my hard drive', so I let it repair my hard drive. When I get back on my computer, the apps still look like they are updating, but when I click on them it gives me an error message saying "There’s a problem with [insert Microsoft app name here] for Windows 10. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator." Then all of my webpages would not load, and everything was just so slow on my computer. The only way that I currently know how to fix this is to reset all of those apps. Microsoft store crashes when I launch it. I have run Malwarebytes, Windows Antivirus, and Malwarebytes Adware scanner. Everything came up clean. Are there any fixes to this? I will include the photos below. Thank you!

Microsoft Apps 47ff9bf6-3336-4188-9a86-a29707c10d60?upload=true.jpg Microsoft Apps e09690e1-1098-4bb8-aef0-8b56a39f98e6?upload=true.jpg

:)

GreenC1008, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Apps

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Apps

1. Microsoft Apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  4. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  5. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  6. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  7. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  8. Microsoft Copilot app spotted in Windows Server 2022, but it does nothing for now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app spotted in Windows Server 2022, but it does nothing for now: Microsoft Edge is quietly adding a Copilot app to Windows machines, and Windows Server 2022 is the latest target. Previously, a full-fledged Copilot was added to Windows Server 2025 preview builds, but Microsoft pulled the AI feature without telling us anything about it. It...
  9. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6
  10. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6