Windows 10: Microsoft apps

Discus and support Microsoft apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't use any of Microsoft's apps like Microsoft store, get help, feedback hub, Mail and when i open the apps, they say "something went wrong" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Olivershamoo, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft apps

I can't use any of Microsoft's apps like Microsoft store, get help, feedback hub, Mail and when i open the apps, they say "something went wrong" and "page could not be loaded". Mail gives the Error code: 0x80004005 and Microsoft store gives the Error code: 0x80131500.

:)

Olivershamoo, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft apps

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft apps

1. Microsoft apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps

2. NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps: My Netflix turns into black and white when I play some titles on full screen, it works fine on maximize or any other mode, but turns into Black and White when I switch into full screen. Not only occur in the movies, but all on the app itself, so far I found it on two...
  3. Hulu App windows 10, Microsoft Edge updat no more 5.1 DD sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hulu App windows 10, Microsoft Edge updat no more 5.1 DD sound: It seems like Microsoft Edge has been updated and now on my Hulu app I no longer get 5.1 surround sound. Dolby Digital is gone. I was online with Hulu Techs and they cant figure it out either. I believe it has something to do with the web browser. the hulu app has a...
  4. Error code 0x80070422, muilti problemetic error, cant download app in microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80070422, muilti problemetic error, cant download app in microsoft: I have windows 10 and I have a problem, before you try to give solutions , you should know that this problem is a big one so, solutions like restart computer , windows update services run , reinstalling windows , registry , signing in with another account , running windows...
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft store and related app

Windows 10 Microsoft store and related app: So, im running into several issues that ive tried all the ways suggested to help with similar matters. But at this point im irritated and bordering just wiping my whole hard drive for a fresh install of windows. When i try to start up Microsoft store it'll load up but on the...
  6. Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing

Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing: So my laptop recently did a update which was a feature update and when it finally finished and my laptop was done updating, it appeared that apps were deleted like microsoft store, photos, windows game bar and my laptop keeps on crashing. This is getting really annoying now...
  7. Cannot download/update any app from Microsoft store(windows update works fine)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot download/update any app from Microsoft store(windows update works fine): Hello, I'm receiving the 0x80070002 error while trying to download or update any app from MS store I just run a windows update and I downloaded some update for defender etc so it works fine, what can be the problem? submitted by /u/Danon221 [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety: Apps and Games: Edit Limits - No edit controls appear for some of...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety: Apps and Games: Edit Limits - No edit controls appear for some of...: Hello, I am managing my teenager's son game lust with Family Safety and it works quite well for some of the apps, but for some reason, in some of the games and aps, the controls that allow for that configuration, don't show up when I click "Edit Limit". Some examples of...
  9. Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down

Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down: Here's what happens: 1- Launch the app 2- Click on an app 3- The page loads 4- The app freezes Further details: The only buttons that still work are the resize and shut down buttons. If left on its own, the app shuts down on its own about 1 minute or 2 later....
  10. Windows 10 taskbar is now pushing Microsoft Edge web apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 taskbar is now pushing Microsoft Edge web apps: In the latest A/B test, Microsoft is using Windows 10’s taskbar to push Chromium Edge-powered web apps for YouTube, Facebook, Office, and more. The new Edge popup from Microsoft will appear after applying general Windows Updates, or when you’re normally browsing other apps....