Windows 10: Microsoft AppSource

Discus and support Microsoft AppSource in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I would like to install the Mendeley Citation Plug in, but on entering the web page, I am unable to do so as it looks as below.I have tried to open it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Caroline Fong, May 2, 2022.

1. Microsoft AppSource

I would like to install the Mendeley Citation Plug in, but on entering the web page, I am unable to do so as it looks as below.I have tried to open it on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and also Safari latterly on my iPhone instead of laptop and the same display appears. PLease can you help as I need to download it urgently.

:)

Caroline Fong, May 2, 2022

2. How to deploy my .NET application which is for office 365 on Microsoft Appsource system . please guide me

Thanks Dave.. for quick response.

I have seen this link earlier. and yes there are very detailed steps which are helpful ofcourse.

But, i want to do trial run on appsource like put dummy application and wants to check how it is working? and whether application supports to appsource or not. As i am following those steps i ran into payment options. Is there any trial option available
    for testing ?

So is it any kind of video tutorial of the same / how can we do trial of app on appsource?

before deploying our application directly on appsource we want to do some trial runs.

can you guide me in this ?

Regards,

Abhishek

abhinene2019, May 2, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, May 2, 2022
  4. Microsoft AppSource

How to deploy my .NET application which is for office 365 on Microsoft Appsource system . please guide me

Hi Team,

We have .NET application which is for office 365 and wants to deploy it on Microsoft Appsource.

Can someone guide me through it step by step. It would be helpful if there is document or video available.

my email id - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Please contact me on email if need more info. thanks.

abhinene2019, May 2, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft AppSource

1. Microsoft AppSource - Similar Threads - Microsoft AppSource

2. Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu): Windows 10 KB5036979 is rolling out to everyone, but it’s an optional patch that won’t download automatically. This update has a noteworthy change: it pushes against local accounts and nags you to use a Microsoft account. You can also directly download KB5036979 offline...
  3. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...
  4. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...
  5. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  6. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  7. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

8. Microsoft AppSource

Microsoft AppSource: I would like to install the Mendeley Citation Plug in, but on entering the web page, I am unable to do so as it looks as below.I have tried to open it on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and also Safari latterly on my iPhone instead of laptop and the same display appears. PLease can...
  9. Microsoft AppSource

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft AppSource: I would like to install the Mendeley Citation Plug in, but on entering the web page, I am unable to do so as it looks as below.I have tried to open it on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and also Safari latterly on my iPhone instead of laptop and the same display appears. PLease can...
  10. How to deploy my .NET application which is for office 365 on Microsoft Appsource system ....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to deploy my .NET application which is for office 365 on Microsoft Appsource system ....: Hi Team, We have .NET application which is for office 365 and wants to deploy it on Microsoft Appsource. Can someone guide me through it step by step. It would be helpful if there is document or video available. my email id - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...