Windows 10: Microsoft Appstore Transfer

Discus and support Microsoft Appstore Transfer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there anyway to transfer Microsoft app store content specifically the Forza horizon 4 files to one computer to another. My home internet is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BurdenedByMicrosoft, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Appstore Transfer

Is there anyway to transfer Microsoft app store content specifically the Forza horizon 4 files to one computer to another. My home internet is incredibly slow so i brought my laptop in to my work to download it on our high speed WiFi, this went well and i got it downloaded before i left at the end of the day. I figured the Microsoft app store would work like literally every other app store to have ever existed, and would let me plug in my external HDD and transfer the files over to my desktop it does not. I tried everything i could think of, from emulating a extra hard drive one my laptop with my external HDD to trying to take ownership of the files and just copy them over that way, but nothing worked. Ive already been at my wits end with Microsoft for a while not but i have a feeling this will be the final straw causing me to just move over to Linux and bail on all future Microsoft products.

:)

BurdenedByMicrosoft, Dec 21, 2019

2. Microsoft appstore

Microsoft is a good company but the appstore dont let you get apps

DanielPowellLB, Dec 21, 2019
  3. appstore not working

Sorry to say but until now i cant use my appstore...

phenalbindia, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft Appstore Transfer

Iphone - blank screen in AppStore

I am trying to download from the AppStore on my Iphone5S and I have a blank screen. I can get into the appstore to do updates, but the main screen is blank. None of the options work except "updates". Any suggestions for a fix for this are greatly appreciated.

SandyRoberts3, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Appstore Transfer

1. Microsoft Appstore Transfer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Appstore Transfer

2. Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account: I just donated my old laptop to a nonprofit, but it's still registered under my MS account. Is there an easy way to delete that device from my account and allow the organization to re register under their account?...
  3. Transfer microsoft office 2010

Transfer microsoft office 2010: I need to install my microsoft product to my new computer. The old computer has already been recycled. I have the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-office-2010/73973454-3e79-49c7-adf6-db29dee24f9b
  4. Microsoft Account Key Transfer

Microsoft Account Key Transfer: I recently purchased a Microsoft Account Key off Amazon and I activated it but I want to deactivate it and put Windows 10 Home onto a different device. How do I remove the current Windows 10 then move it to a different device? Also I have the code still....
  5. 0x80070490 error on few games i try to downlaod from microsoft appstore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80070490 error on few games i try to downlaod from microsoft appstore: idk whats wrong I tried resetting the windows but there are some games which when I try to download give me this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070490-error-on-few-games-i-try-to-downlaod/4d0acb31-dbc6-44cb-baf9-b2d5b6888f92
  6. Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts

Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts: Hi. I have an old Microsoft live email account I have been trying to discontinue. I also have a current Microsoft outlook account that I am trying to transfer to Windows as my main account. This has been an annoying process since I had to wait 30 days to change the account...
  7. Transferring Microsoft Store purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transferring Microsoft Store purchases: I cannot figure out how to install a game from Microsoft Store on my new PC. I'm singed in, verified my account, but when I go to the store the only option is to buy the game again, there is no download option for my already purchased games. What am I missing?...
  8. Fake appstore, bad planning Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake appstore, bad planning Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt...: Microsoft App Store denies to download bought games, since felt 3 years. Please fill my buy contract and let me download it [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ,,Can't download a game 1 % and install a game from the Mictosoft app store, what's the name of the program that can clone a...
  9. microsoft appstore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft appstore: I just want to know I recently purchase this laptop but I cannot access appstore builtin can uh help me out in this regard thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-appstore/18a3934d-4b1f-4418-8522-d54bf8b8379b"
  10. appstore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    appstore: dear sir , i face a problem with my appstore for windows 10 which is the app itunes i cant intall it and it say that i owned it and i cant run it on my pc , hope to fix this problem as fast as you can kind regards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer microsoft store app to another pc