Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903 My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matthew Yates, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903

My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the in the Blueooth and Other Devices settings.

Is this a problem with a recent update or is it likely that the mouse is faulty?

:)

Matthew Yates, Mar 3, 2020

2. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Iverology Win User
    Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Microsoft arc bluetooth mouse not getting recognized in Windows 10

Hello CarlPascoe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Do you receive any error message/code on your PC regarding unrecognized mouse?

The issue could be occur due to the Settings or the drivers that are installed on your machine. Kindly refer the following support article for step-by-step troubleshooting on Microsoft arc mouse.

Kindly get back to us with the results. Will be glad to assist you further if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

1. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Bluetooth

2. Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working: Hi - I have my Arc Mouse paired to my computer, but it is not working. I actually two Arc Mice and - same issue with both. I've deleted the device, re-paired it. The cursor shows up, but the mouse does nothing. Any advice? It worked with my Surface Pro Tablet work computer,...
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse - Randomly stops working for a few seconds.

Microsoft Arc Mouse - Randomly stops working for a few seconds.: I have a new surface laptop 3 with a new microsoft arc mouse. In the middle of using the mouse, the mouse stops for a few seconds an then reacts again. I've tried the following. 1. On / Off the mouse. Issue still persists 2. Change to new batteries. Issue still persists...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.: Hi, Is there a hack that allows you to bypass using the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. No matter how long I press it, It does does enable bluetooth pairing. Thanks Nick...
  5. Microsoft ARC Mouse not working after update Bluetooth

Microsoft ARC Mouse not working after update Bluetooth: Good Morning My Microsoft Bluetooth ARC mouse no longer works after update I am updated local drivers, Uninstalled and reinstalled local drivers I have repaired the device I have done about everything I can think of. Still nothing. It sucks having an $65 mouse...
  6. Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth

Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth: I got the mouse refurnished from amazon. It worked great but then when I tried connecting it to my sister computer dell it won't show in the Bluetooth screen even if the mouse was blinking. I tried connecting it to my laptop surface 4 and it would be the same thing. we...
  7. Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working

Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working: I have had a Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse installed on my laptop. Recently the Right Click functionality STOPPED WORKING. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse. Updated Drivers Updated Winsows Purchased a new Arc Touch Mouse SAME issue. The Right Click...
  8. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f
  9. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...
  10. Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working

Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working: I have had this mouse for over 2 years and have been inconvenienced by the scroll not working periodically. I have to flatten the mouse then open and it starts working. I have tried on my surface and desktop. Work surface computer and MAC computers and same problem. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arc bluetooth mouse stopped working