Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My microsoft arc mouse isn't showing up under the list of bluetooth devices. When I first got it, it would sometimes stop working and I would have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelaBatoon, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working

My microsoft arc mouse isn't showing up under the list of bluetooth devices. When I first got it, it would sometimes stop working and I would have to use my trackpad. Now, it doesn't work at all. The same goes for my other mouse.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

AngelaBatoon, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Raniel V. Win User

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Have you also tried removing the Microsoft arc mouse from the list of your devices, then pair it again? I suggest performing the steps on these guides to troubleshoot your pairing issue with Microsoft Arc Mouse:

https://accessories.trafficmanager.net/accessor....

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403844...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403457...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Jan 30, 2021
  3. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working

Microsoft Arc Mouse not working

Hi Jun,

Issues in connecting the Microsoft Arc Mouse might have caused by a hardware or software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you follow the given troubleshooting steps on this article:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse and Other Mouse isn't Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Mouse

2. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: Hi there! I got my Microsoft Arc Mouse for Christmas, and have been using it a few times a week. Today when I tried using it, it didn't work. I made sure everything on my computer is fully updated including the driver, changed the battery on the mouse, disconnected and...
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: Hi there! I got my Microsoft Arc Mouse for Christmas, and have been using it a few times a week. Today when I tried using it, it didn't work. I made sure everything on my computer is fully updated including the driver, changed the battery on the mouse, disconnected and...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  6. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working

Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working: Hi - I have my Arc Mouse paired to my computer, but it is not working. I actually two Arc Mice and - same issue with both. I've deleted the device, re-paired it. The cursor shows up, but the mouse does nothing. Any advice? It worked with my Surface Pro Tablet work computer,...
  8. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  9. Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working

Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working: I have had this mouse for over 2 years and have been inconvenienced by the scroll not working periodically. I have to flatten the mouse then open and it starts working. I have tried on my surface and desktop. Work surface computer and MAC computers and same problem. This...
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: The right click button does the same action as the left click button on my Arc Mouse. Is this normal or is the mouse not performing as it should? The use of the right click button is rather important in Windows!...