Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everybody, I bought a new Asus 2021 laptop, my old Arc Mouse bought in 2019 is working as a simple mouse with single left click. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Francesco Bonati, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...

Hi Everybody,

I bought a new Asus 2021 laptop,

my old Arc Mouse bought in 2019 is working as a simple mouse with single left click.

I already tried to install downloaded latest driver from Microsoft for Mice and Keyboards,

but I loss right click and touch multifinger gesture.

Anybody knows solution?

Thanks,

Frank

:)

Francesco Bonati, Feb 18, 2021

2. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Arc Touch mouse is not working

I'm having the exact same issue and have already tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Ami Schreiber, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Mikael_NI Win User

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...

Arc Mouse not working after last system update

Hi DanPetcoff.

Thank you for your question.

If Microsoft Arc Mouse isn’t working, stops responding when you’re mousing, doesn’t appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices when you pair it, or if you see an error message during pairing, try these things.

• Remove Microsoft Arc Mouse from your device and pair it again.

To remove Microsoft Arc Mouse:

Step 1: Select the Start button, then go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth.

Step 2: Select Microsoft Arc Mouse

Step 3: Select Remove device.

To Pair Microsoft Arc Mouse, go here for detailed steps.
    Still doesn’t work? Here’s what to do

• Make sure your PC is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 (LE). Microsoft Arc Mouse requires a Windows 10 PC or Host with Bluetooth 4.0 or newer. If you are unsure if your Host PC has Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities, you may need to contact your Original
      Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for information.
    • Make sure Microsoft Arc Mouse has Power and can Turn On. Replace the batteries in Microsoft Arc Mouse, and attempt to re-pair or turn on the mouse. If Microsoft Arc Mouse can Turn On, and enter Pairing Mode, then we know the mouse has power
      and is broadcasting.

Work with your Original Equipment Manufacturer to troubleshoot your Host PC’s Bluetooth Connection.
    • Turn airplane mode on and off. On the taskbar, select action center > Airplane modeand leave it on for 10-15 seconds, then turn it off again and pair Microsoft Arc Mouse. If you don’t see Airplane mode when you open action center,
      select Expand for more options.
    • Turn off other Bluetooth devices connected to your PC. Having too many Bluetooth devices connected at one time can interfere with your PC’s connection to the keyboard.
    • Restart your PC. This will refresh the drivers.
    • See if Microsoft Arc Mouse works with another PC. If it does, then there might be a problem with the PC you were using.
    • Check for updates. Go here to learn how.

*NOTE* To make sure your Microsoft keyboards, mice, and other accessories receive updates, select the Start button, then go to Settings > Update and Security > Advanced Options. Then select Give me updates for other Microsoft
      products when I update Windows.
    For more things to try, check out Troubleshooting PC Accessories.

If none of these options work, get in touch with us.

I hope this helps. Let us know, if the issue persists, thank you.

Have a great day.

- Mikael

Mikael_NI, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Mouse

2. Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working: Hi - I have my Arc Mouse paired to my computer, but it is not working. I actually two Arc Mice and - same issue with both. I've deleted the device, re-paired it. The cursor shows up, but the mouse does nothing. Any advice? It worked with my Surface Pro Tablet work computer,...
  3. Mouse partially not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse partially not working: So first of all ive tried troubleshooting steps it works on another pc but not on this but it does teleport randomly when moving its a new mouse also it works for like 5 seconds on bootup then cuts off idk why and idk why another mouse works on the same usb port...
  4. Microsoft ARC Mouse not working after update Bluetooth

Microsoft ARC Mouse not working after update Bluetooth: Good Morning My Microsoft Bluetooth ARC mouse no longer works after update I am updated local drivers, Uninstalled and reinstalled local drivers I have repaired the device I have done about everything I can think of. Still nothing. It sucks having an $65 mouse...
  5. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working: I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903 My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the in the Blueooth and Other Devices settings. Is this a problem with a recent update or is it likely that the mouse is faulty?...
  6. Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working

Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working: I have had a Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse installed on my laptop. Recently the Right Click functionality STOPPED WORKING. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse. Updated Drivers Updated Winsows Purchased a new Arc Touch Mouse SAME issue. The Right Click...
  7. right click mouse not working

right click mouse not working: Wireless mouse, Changed battery, reset mouse, new port USB, updated security.....help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-not-working/d9a5b8c9-8fda-44ce-8aae-47fbe2785bc1
  8. mouse right click not working

mouse right click not working: Right click not working. The mouse software is running on the most resent update. I've looked all over the internet and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?...
  9. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f
  10. Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working

Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working: I have had this mouse for over 2 years and have been inconvenienced by the scroll not working periodically. I have to flatten the mouse then open and it starts working. I have tried on my surface and desktop. Work surface computer and MAC computers and same problem. This...