Windows 10: microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

Discus and support microsoft arc mouse bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlPascoe, Jun 29, 2019.

1. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10

:)

CarlPascoe, Jun 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

Hi JulianZWTan,

I understand that you want to use the Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse on your laptop. However, it is
    only compatible with Windows version 8 and higher. What I would suggest is to use a Bluetooth mouse that is compatible with Windows 7.

Regards.

Gemzon Mar, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Jun 29, 2019
  4. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse

Hi Anthony,

Issues with the Microsoft Arc Mouse may arise due to a low battery charge, a conflict with other Bluetooth devices, and more. To rectify such concern, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

1. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth - Similar Threads - microsoft arc mouse

2. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: Hi there! I got my Microsoft Arc Mouse for Christmas, and have been using it a few times a week. Today when I tried using it, it didn't work. I made sure everything on my computer is fully updated including the driver, changed the battery on the mouse, disconnected and...
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.: Hi, Is there a hack that allows you to bypass using the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. No matter how long I press it, It does does enable bluetooth pairing. Thanks Nick...
  7. Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth

Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth: I got the mouse refurnished from amazon. It worked great but then when I tried connecting it to my sister computer dell it won't show in the Bluetooth screen even if the mouse was blinking. I tried connecting it to my laptop surface 4 and it would be the same thing. we...
  8. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working: I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903 My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the in the Blueooth and Other Devices settings. Is this a problem with a recent update or is it likely that the mouse is faulty?...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  10. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows driver for microsoft bluetooth mouse

2. arc bluetooth mouse not working properly

3. microsoft bluetooth mouse pairing