Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 3 and a Microsoft Arc Mouse. If I click too much, it disconnects for a few seconds, then reconnects. This happens mostly in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PixelatedMike, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

I have a Surface Pro 3 and a Microsoft Arc Mouse. If I click too much, it disconnects for a few seconds, then reconnects. This happens mostly in videogames like PvP in Minecraft. Additionally, whenever I right-click, it frequently double clicks automatically. I have turned off the power setting that disconnects bluetooth devices to save battery, I have updated the Bluetooth drivers, and I do not have Logitech Options installed. How do I fix this??

:)

PixelatedMike, Aug 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Mouse

2. Double-clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double-clicking mouse: For a couple months now I have been experiencing my mouse double-click, and recently it has been triple-clicking at essentially every other click. I'm sure you understand this makes using a computer extremely difficult in a lot of cases. I have looked and it does seem to be a...
  3. Double-clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double-clicking mouse: For a couple months now I have been experiencing my mouse double-click, and recently it has been triple-clicking at essentially every other click. I'm sure you understand this makes using a computer extremely difficult in a lot of cases. I have looked and it does seem to be a...
  4. Mouse double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse double clicking: Hi.I have some problem with my mouse in windows 10.. It double click. For example drag and drop is annoying my mouse suddenly click the next object. I don't know it's my mouse problem or software. But I want to first try the software one. Thanks for further helps!...
  5. Mouse double clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse double clicking: Hi.I have some problem with my mouse in windows 10.. It double click. For example drag and drop is annoying my mouse suddenly click the next object. I don't know it's my mouse problem or software. But I want to first try the software one. Thanks for further helps!...
  6. mouse clicks right on its own sometimes

mouse clicks right on its own sometimes: The mouse clicks on right by itself sometimes ------- need a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicks-right-on-its-own-sometimes/547e9f30-b865-447e-80ab-0c42e5b8ae29
  7. Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click

Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click: From the last 2 weeks, my Microsoft Arc mouse latest surface version is behaving crazy with my Lenevo E480 Windows 10 laptop. I have tried reducing the speed of double click from the mouse & pointer settings. Still issue persist. Request Microsoft to please look into it if...
  8. Microsoft surface Arc Mouse disconnect issues

Microsoft surface Arc Mouse disconnect issues: I have a Windows 10 64 bit OS. Recently purchased Microsoft surface Arc Mouse that’s Bluetooth connected. Initially worked like a champ. My older Logitech usb wireless mouse was giving me fits. The Arc mouse paired and worked great than suddenly it would freeze. I would...
  9. Bluetooth mouse very inaccurate - clicking on its own... double click instead of single......

Bluetooth mouse very inaccurate - clicking on its own... double click instead of single......: I have a Surface Pro 3 that I use in the surface dock and a Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth mouse. Using Win10 Pro. The mouse clicking has been very inaccurate for the past week. It will click on it's own, double click when I only click once, let go when I'm dragging something,...
  10. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft arc mouse keeps disconnecting