Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 3 and a Microsoft Arc Mouse. If I click too much, it disconnects for a few seconds, then reconnects. This happens mostly in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PixelatedMike, Aug 12, 2019 at 11:43 PM.

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

I have a Surface Pro 3 and a Microsoft Arc Mouse. If I click too much, it disconnects for a few seconds, then reconnects. This happens mostly in videogames like PvP in Minecraft. Additionally, whenever I right-click, it frequently double clicks automatically. I have turned off the power setting that disconnects bluetooth devices to save battery, I have updated the Bluetooth drivers, and I do not have Logitech Options installed. How do I fix this??

:)

PixelatedMike, Aug 12, 2019 at 11:43 PM

2. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

3. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

4. Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Aug 12, 2019 at 11:46 PM
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse disconnects frequently as well as double-clicking on its own - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Mouse

2. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f
  3. Mouse double clicking

Mouse double clicking: I'm having problem with my mouse on this specific day, it keeps on double clicking even though I only clicked it once. This is a problem as it sometimes release what I'm holding which has negative effects for me to play, work, etc. I'm using a HID compliant mouse....
  4. Bluetooth mouse very inaccurate - clicking on its own... double click instead of single......

Bluetooth mouse very inaccurate - clicking on its own... double click instead of single......: I have a Surface Pro 3 that I use in the surface dock and a Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth mouse. Using Win10 Pro. The mouse clicking has been very inaccurate for the past week. It will click on it's own, double click when I only click once, let go when I'm dragging something,...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  6. Mouse fast double click

Mouse fast double click: I have a problem where the mouse register a double click even when i click one time only. Tried to check if mouse broken but its not.. because this issue didn't occur on window 7 and ubuntu os laptop. It only happen on window 10. I have try to reinstall the driver as well...
  7. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...
  8. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: The right click button does the same action as the left click button on my Arc Mouse. Is this normal or is the mouse not performing as it should? The use of the right click button is rather important in Windows!...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse sticks

Microsoft Arc Mouse sticks: A well used Arc mouse recently developed the habit of working normally for about 10 seconds and then freezing. Switching off then on, rebooting, re-installing fails to fix. It does the same on my work (this) laptop and my personal laptop. Both operate on Windows 10....
  10. Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click: Hi there. I have a generic logitech mouse and since I moved to Windows 10, it's been behaving really weirdly. I am not sure if its the issue with the mouse or is it due to something on Windows 10. When I click on an icon on the desktop with a single click, it sometimes...