Windows 10: Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click

Discus and support Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; From the last 2 weeks, my Microsoft Arc mouse latest surface version is behaving crazy with my Lenevo E480 Windows 10 laptop. I have tried reducing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ritesh Khattri, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click

From the last 2 weeks, my Microsoft Arc mouse latest surface version is behaving crazy with my Lenevo E480 Windows 10 laptop.

I have tried reducing the speed of double click from the mouse & pointer settings. Still issue persist.

Request Microsoft to please look into it if this an update issue of Windows 10, drivers or some settings due to which this misbehavior is randomly happening.

Kindly resolve it ASAP.

Thanks in Advance

RK

:)

Ritesh Khattri, Apr 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click

Microsoft arc bluetooth mouse not getting recognized in Windows 10

Hello CarlPascoe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Do you receive any error message/code on your PC regarding unrecognized mouse?

The issue could be occur due to the Settings or the drivers that are installed on your machine. Kindly refer the following support article for step-by-step troubleshooting on Microsoft arc mouse.

Kindly get back to us with the results. Will be glad to assist you further if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click

1. Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click - Similar Threads - Microsoft arc mouse

2. Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11: if i hold left mouse button,the cursor just miss out by it self but in that time i'm still holding the left button and if I move the cursor on full screen game automatically minimize game it also minimize all program,i do so much thing to fix it, it's been 6 month that...
  3. Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11: if i hold left mouse button,the cursor just miss out by it self but in that time i'm still holding the left button and if I move the cursor on full screen game automatically minimize game it also minimize all program,i do so much thing to fix it, it's been 6 month that...
  4. Mouse Random Double Click Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Random Double Click Problem: My mouse has started double clicking problem randomly from a while now, it happens at windows in generalI've already tried updating drivers, reinstalling drivers and unplugging and plugging it back in, none solved the problem....
  5. Mouse Random Double Click Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Random Double Click Problem: My mouse has started double clicking problem randomly from a while now, it happens at windows in generalI've already tried updating drivers, reinstalling drivers and unplugging and plugging it back in, none solved the problem....
  6. Mouse Random Double Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse Random Double Click Bug

Mouse Random Double Click Bug: My mouse has started double clicking randomly from a while now, it happens at windows in general, Chrome, Win Explorer, VLC, it's like it happens in the OS. I've already tried changing the mouse, updating drivers, reinstalling drivers and unplugging and plugging it back in,...
  8. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks: i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item and right clicks and whenever i rapidly use left clicks the right click context menu appear for few clicks and then the left...
  9. left mouse click results in multiple random clicks

left mouse click results in multiple random clicks: when I do a left mouse click it quite often results in a double or more clicks. If I change the mouse it still happens. if I switch left and right mouse buttons it goes away, but that is a really awkward way for me to work. I have deleted mouse in Device manager, which there...
  10. Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click: Hi there. I have a generic logitech mouse and since I moved to Windows 10, it's been behaving really weirdly. I am not sure if its the issue with the mouse or is it due to something on Windows 10. When I click on an icon on the desktop with a single click, it sometimes...