Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the subject says my Microsoft arc mouse is always on and connected even when flattened. when its flat it can still be used as a normal mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaFord1, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on

As the subject says my Microsoft arc mouse is always on and connected even when flattened. when its flat it can still be used as a normal mouse and picks up on movement. I was wondering is there a way to fix this so it works as intended as the only way I can turn it off is by removing one of the batteries.
    Any help is greatly appreciated

:)

JoshuaFord1, Mar 5, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Mikael_NI Win User
    Arc Mouse not working after last system update

Hi DanPetcoff.

Thank you for your question.

If Microsoft Arc Mouse isn’t working, stops responding when you’re mousing, doesn’t appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices when you pair it, or if you see an error message during pairing, try these things.

• Remove Microsoft Arc Mouse from your device and pair it again.

To remove Microsoft Arc Mouse:

Step 1: Select the Start button, then go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth.

Step 2: Select Microsoft Arc Mouse

Step 3: Select Remove device.

To Pair Microsoft Arc Mouse, go here for detailed steps.
    Still doesn’t work? Here’s what to do

• Make sure your PC is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 (LE). Microsoft Arc Mouse requires a Windows 10 PC or Host with Bluetooth 4.0 or newer. If you are unsure if your Host PC has Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities, you may need to contact your Original
      Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for information.
    • Make sure Microsoft Arc Mouse has Power and can Turn On. Replace the batteries in Microsoft Arc Mouse, and attempt to re-pair or turn on the mouse. If Microsoft Arc Mouse can Turn On, and enter Pairing Mode, then we know the mouse has power
      and is broadcasting.

Work with your Original Equipment Manufacturer to troubleshoot your Host PC’s Bluetooth Connection.
    • Turn airplane mode on and off. On the taskbar, select action center > Airplane modeand leave it on for 10-15 seconds, then turn it off again and pair Microsoft Arc Mouse. If you don’t see Airplane mode when you open action center,
      select Expand for more options.
    • Turn off other Bluetooth devices connected to your PC. Having too many Bluetooth devices connected at one time can interfere with your PC’s connection to the keyboard.
    • Restart your PC. This will refresh the drivers.
    • See if Microsoft Arc Mouse works with another PC. If it does, then there might be a problem with the PC you were using.
    • Check for updates. Go here to learn how.

*NOTE* To make sure your Microsoft keyboards, mice, and other accessories receive updates, select the Start button, then go to Settings > Update and Security > Advanced Options. Then select Give me updates for other Microsoft
      products when I update Windows.
    For more things to try, check out Troubleshooting PC Accessories.

If none of these options work, get in touch with us.

I hope this helps. Let us know, if the issue persists, thank you.

Have a great day.

- Mikael

Mikael_NI, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on

Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse not turning off when flat. Always turned on - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Mouse

2. I can't turn the 'click' sound off on my microsoft Arc mouse when I right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn the 'click' sound off on my microsoft Arc mouse when I right click.: I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center App but it doesn't give any option to turn sounds off.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-the-click-sound-off-on-my-microsoft/e3457f83-2e93-45e9-83e4-dd775df38955
  3. I can't turn the 'click' sound off on my microsoft Arc mouse when I right click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't turn the 'click' sound off on my microsoft Arc mouse when I right click.: I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center App but it doesn't give any option to turn sounds off.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-the-click-sound-off-on-my-microsoft/e3457f83-2e93-45e9-83e4-dd775df38955
  4. XBox controller turns off instantly when left on a flat surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox controller turns off instantly when left on a flat surface: OS: Windows 10 Home, Version 2004, Build 19041.508, Experience: 120.2212.31.0 Controller: XBox 1708 wireless controller. Firmware version: 4.8.1923.0. Driver version: 10.0.19041.1 06/12/2019. Controller is used wired using a micro USB 2.0 cable to the computer. If I leave...
  5. Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer: So every now and then Mouse Keys gets turned on. I'm not sure how, maybe some keyboard shortcut gets accidentally pressed to turn it on while I'm cleaning it? Anyways, I went to turn it off and when I do, it disables my mouse pointer. How do I fix this? I can't use my...
  6. Antivirus always turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus always turned off: Every time i boot up I get Comodo Antivirus/Firewall are turned off (Windows Defender too). Even though Comodo is up and running fine. [img] How do I fix this? Windos 10 Version 1903 151983
  7. Antivirus always turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    Antivirus always turned off: Every time i boot up I get Comodo Antivirus/Firewall are turned off (Windows Defender too). Even though Comodo is up and running fine. [img] How do I fix this? Windos 10 Version 1903 151983
  8. Arc mouse settings says turned off and it is not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc mouse settings says turned off and it is not: Arc mouse is not working. In settings, it says it is turned off but it is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse-settings-says-turned-off-and-it-is-not/9743b396-505c-49e8-a7ab-14e5d4dc943e
  9. I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot turn off Microsoft Arc Mouse: Something has happened to my Microsoft Arc mouse because I cannot turn it off. I can turn it off just by removing a battery. Help me make it work as expected...
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse not urning off when flat. Always turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Mouse not urning off when flat. Always turned on: As the subject says my Microsoft arc mouse is always on and connected even when flattened. when its flat it can still be used as a normal mouse and picks up on movement. I was wondering is there a way to fix this so it works as intended as the only way I can turn it off is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft arc touch mouse can not turn off