Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I turn off the sound on my Arc Mouse scroll wheel?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GraysonM, Jan 22, 2020.

1. GraysonM Win User

Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

How do I turn off the sound on my Arc Mouse scroll wheel?

:)

GraysonM, Jan 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Not Scrolling

Hello Norman,

The Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them option might have been turned off that is why you cannot use the scroll pads. Kindly check if that option is turned off. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings, then select Mouse.
    • Check if the Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them is turned off. If so, turn that option on.

If the issue persists, kindly uninstall the Arc Touch Mouse driver for the , then reinstall it.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Mouse

2. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  4. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  5. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  6. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  8. my microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down

my microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down: hello, my Microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down, it can scroll for one line then it will stop, I can go up but not down, same with zooming , I cant zoom out but I can zoom in. I tried the mouse setting at programs and sound nothing there to help. I have wireless...
  9. Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working

Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working: I have had this mouse for over 2 years and have been inconvenienced by the scroll not working periodically. I have to flatten the mouse then open and it starts working. I have tried on my surface and desktop. Work surface computer and MAC computers and same problem. This...
  10. Mouse scroll wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll wheel: Mouse scroll wheel now scrolls sound volume instead of document pages. How do I get it back to normal; why did it happen inadvertently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-scroll-wheel/848db64a-5a4b-472f-8216-c3950b05e79e