Windows 10: Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update

Discus and support Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Sir, I am using Microsoft Arc touch mouse Model 1428 with wireless transmitter after my windows 10 update its not paring with my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RajKumar1000, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update

Dear Sir,

I am using Microsoft Arc touch mouse Model 1428 with wireless transmitter

after my windows 10 update its not paring with my mouse

steps

1) checked my mouse battery blinking with green refer attachment

2) checked keyboard Microsoft centre it is detecting refer attachment

Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update 9f0de6a2-69cf-4883-8b45-e4ffaf433e18?upload=true.png Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update 8f87161e-be0f-443f-947a-7aa1eb76967b?upload=true.jpg Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update 4e80195b-25e0-4d79-88fd-a6535788bd7b?upload=true.jpg

when i use my mouse its not working what could be the reason and what is the solution to fix it

Regards

Raj

:)

RajKumar1000, Oct 4, 2019

2. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse pairing

Hi Aarisca,

To know more information about connecting or pairing your Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse to your Windows 10, you can download the
    Product Guide and Quick Start Guide in this
    article

In case you experience issues when pairing, don't hesitate to let us know the error messages or codes.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update

Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

1. Was there any changes made in software or hardware? No changes. As stated it started after I tried to pair it to a new PC/Laptop and the pairing indicator light never comes on the ARC mouse when I hold the pairing button down.
    2. Are you trying for the first time to connect or was it working before?
      No it's not the first time. Both worked on the previous laptop. They only stopped working after I tried to pair them to a new one.

Thanks for the suggestions but those are the normal steps I already took and unfortunately none worked. Because the pair light doesn't come on either I think it's a glitch with the mice memory that happened when pairing to a new device or other bluetooth
    devices. The same thing happened for both mice.

BraveFanataic, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update

1. Microsoft arc Touch Mouse Model 1428 not pairing after update - Similar Threads - Microsoft arc Touch

2. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized: Hello, I have a microsoft Arc mouse with a receiver, model 1428, the receiver is recognized by my windows, however the mouse does not work. I have just put new batteries in it. I am on windows 11. Can you help me?...
  5. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable: Hi there, we had this mouse in a drawer for more than a year and it used to work fine. However, even with fresh batteries and going through all the troubleshooting steps HERE and HERE and HERE, but the device is still not working. The product model is rvf-00052-It has the...
  6. Arc Mouse is paired but not working

Arc Mouse is paired but not working: Hello, I use my Arc Mouse on several pc's which I leave on sometimes. When I start up a pc my arc mouse pairs and works fine but when I leave the pc on, use the mouse with another pc and come back and want to use my mouse it pairs but doesn't work. I have to remove the...
  7. Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working

Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working: Hi - I have my Arc Mouse paired to my computer, but it is not working. I actually two Arc Mice and - same issue with both. I've deleted the device, re-paired it. The cursor shows up, but the mouse does nothing. Any advice? It worked with my Surface Pro Tablet work computer,...
  8. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping"

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping": Any ideas on how to fix the annoying issue where the Arc Touch mouse goes to "sleep" after only a few seconds of non-movement? I'm getting tired of having to turn it off / on....
  9. Arc Touch Mouse

Arc Touch Mouse: Hello, I'd like to know what kind of encryption is used to secure the connexion of the Arc Touch Mouse? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-touch-mouse/46e666a7-cfb9-4062-b294-2176a6565f30
  10. Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair: I recently tried to pair my mouse with a new laptop PC but it won't pair. The bluetooth pair light won't come on when I press and hold the button. I've tried holding it down as long as 30 seconds with no response and no detection from multiple PCs. I also tried the obvious...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft arc touch 1428 usb dongle diy

2. nu vot

3. arc mouse reconnect dont work

4. arc touch mouse no pairing button,
  5. do microsoft arc touch mouse 1428 need a receiver,
  6. model 1428 arc touch can i connect it bluetooth?,
  7. microsoft arc touch model 1428