Windows 10: Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Non Bluetooth USB not showing in Windows 10 32 Bit Laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Non Bluetooth USB not showing in Windows 10 32 Bit Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse is working as brand new, and perfectly fine, but when i plug in the usb reciever, nothing happens or show up in my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhishekRobin, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Non Bluetooth USB not showing in Windows 10 32 Bit Laptop

My Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse is working as brand new, and perfectly fine, but when i plug in the usb reciever, nothing happens or show up in my laptop.
    I wonder why, is it because the Arc Touch Mouse is not compatiable with the Windows 10 32 Bit Version.
    Regards, Abhishek Robin

:)

AbhishekRobin, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Connecting Arc Touch Mouse to Laptop

Hi Tim,

One possible reason why you're having issues with connecting your Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse to your laptop is, can be due to configuration settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to connect it to your laptop?
    • Have you tried connecting your Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse to another device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article:
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ.
    It will let you automatically troubleshoot common Bluetooth problems or Bluetooth device shows as Paired, but not working. You may also perform the instructions by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you provide a remedy to Bluetooth connection concern.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse

Hi Lukas,

The Windows 10 Creators Update may have caused the Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse to stop working. We suggest following the methods provided in this
    Wiki Article by
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath) to resolve this.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Patricia Yu, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Non Bluetooth USB not showing in Windows 10 32 Bit Laptop

Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse

It seems that this issue cannot be resolved within Windows. We suggest taking in your Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse to a Microsoft Store that's nearest to you to have it checked out.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Patricia Yu, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Non Bluetooth USB not showing in Windows 10 32 Bit Laptop

1. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Non Bluetooth USB not showing in Windows 10 32 Bit Laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Arc Touch

2. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  6. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable: Hi there, we had this mouse in a drawer for more than a year and it used to work fine. However, even with fresh batteries and going through all the troubleshooting steps HERE and HERE and HERE, but the device is still not working. The product model is rvf-00052-It has the...
  7. Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse tap to click

Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse tap to click: Is there/will there ever be support for tap to click for the Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse? I've tried 2 MS software. Disappointed that the software in the Microsoft store does not connect when run and had to find MS mouse and keyboard center.. just seems like it would be a...
  8. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping"

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping": Any ideas on how to fix the annoying issue where the Arc Touch mouse goes to "sleep" after only a few seconds of non-movement? I'm getting tired of having to turn it off / on....
  9. Arc Touch Mouse

Arc Touch Mouse: Hello, I'd like to know what kind of encryption is used to secure the connexion of the Arc Touch Mouse? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-touch-mouse/46e666a7-cfb9-4062-b294-2176a6565f30
  10. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f