Windows 10: Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime Keeps reinstalling

Discus and support Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime Keeps reinstalling in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently factory reset my system and everything seemed to be alright but one thing has been off and its that Windows Update keeps downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim_973, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Jim_973 Win User

Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime Keeps reinstalling

I recently factory reset my system and everything seemed to be alright but one thing has been off and its that Windows Update keeps downloading Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime. I tried the past several days to uninstall and it comes back i tried redownloading .NET and its just causing more instability with some programs crashing and still no fix.

:)

Jim_973, Sep 17, 2018
  2. DKBinsuan Win User

how to reinstall framework .net in windows 10

So i wanna reinstall framwork .net but i can't find framework.

• Is it ASP.NET MVC 4 Runtime?.
    • I install Framework.NET 4.5 but says i already have it.
    • I install frameworktool but didn't fix it.
    Please help me with my problem.

DKBinsuan, Sep 17, 2018
  3. MartinO Win User
    Security Update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4.0 (KB2993928)

Ed, I think you're spot on... just yesterday I had to reinstall some of the good ole Essentials, I'm sure that's where this came from. Happy holidays to you too!

Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime Keeps reinstalling [​IMG]

MartinO, Sep 17, 2018
  4. MartinO Win User

Security Update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4.0 (KB2993928)

Wow, looks like this is a really old update... why am I getting this now? I'm on 14393.576 otherwise

Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime Keeps reinstalling [​IMG]

MartinO, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 runtime Keeps reinstalling - Similar Threads - Microsoft ASP NET

2. can't unistall Microsoft .NET Runtime 6.0.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't unistall Microsoft .NET Runtime 6.0.1: can't unistall Microsoft .NET Runtime 6.0.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unistall-microsoft-net-runtime-601/2691ce23-0ca5-44d3-8792-56da4d70b384
  3. can't unistall Microsoft .NET Runtime 6.0.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't unistall Microsoft .NET Runtime 6.0.1: can't unistall Microsoft .NET Runtime 6.0.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unistall-microsoft-net-runtime-601/2691ce23-0ca5-44d3-8792-56da4d70b384
  4. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error: Hello,I have a problem with the program Microsoft Report Builder. Basically when I try to launch it, nothing happen.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it without success. Until a few months ago it started without problems.Checking in the Event Viewer of Windows I have...
  5. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error: Hello,I have a problem with the program Microsoft Report Builder. Basically when I try to launch it, nothing happen.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it without success. Until a few months ago it started without problems.Checking in the Event Viewer of Windows I have...
  6. Microsoft Report Builder .NET Runtime error

7. Windows updates keep reinstalling .NET core 3.1 and 5 runtimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keep reinstalling .NET core 3.1 and 5 runtimes: There's been some chatter about problems installing .NET Core 3.1 and 5 SDK updates here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/already-installed-2021-10-net-5011-security-update/34baa561-98a1-4cec-9f32-2c9c9a766d01Unsure if this is related: I have VS 2022...
  8. Windows updates keep reinstalling .NET core 3.1 and 5 runtimes

Windows updates keep reinstalling .NET core 3.1 and 5 runtimes: There's been some chatter about problems installing .NET Core 3.1 and 5 SDK updates here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/already-installed-2021-10-net-5011-security-update/34baa561-98a1-4cec-9f32-2c9c9a766d01Unsure if this is related: I have VS 2022...
  9. MVC JPG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MVC JPG: I have sony MVC-FD85 camera that uses floppy disk I pulled it out other day but can not find a program to open the MVC JPG pictures I have windows 10 Would like to use the camera it still works great thank you for your help...
  10. tbaseprovisioning.exe and .NET Runtime Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tbaseprovisioning.exe and .NET Runtime Problems: Hi guys! Recently upgraded to the latest WHQL Drivers from AMD (I believe the package is 17.4.4) because my software needs it (seems the older drivers were kinda wonky for it) However, I'm encountering this errors in the event viewer just as I start the system: Code: -...