Windows 10: Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets

Discus and support Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Law enforcement agencies from around the globe, aided by Microsoft security researchers, have today announced the disruption of one of the most widely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets

Read more: Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets - Microsoft Malware Protection Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

:)

Brink, Dec 3, 2015

2. Lost my windows 10 laptop

Microsoft can't help you. The Find My Device is just a tool for you to locate your device.

Contact you local law enforcement and see what they can do to assist.

IJustHelping, Dec 3, 2015
  3. How to get rid of scammers on Windows 10?

Microsoft and local law enforcement are doing everything they can to combat these scams but almost all originate out of the country and there is very little they can do except to warm people to here existence.

Hope this helps and if you need any further assistance post and we will be glad to assist you.

SilverBack70, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets

1. Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets - Similar Threads - Microsoft assists law

2. Meris DDoS botnet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  3. Botnet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Botnet: HiA computer with Windows 10 that had not been on my network prior, had nod32 antivirus installed but some of the features were turned off like the firewall and the botnet services. As soon as I turned them on I got a message from Nod32 blocking an event that was a TCP port...
  4. Botnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Botnet: HiA computer with Windows 10 that had not been on my network prior, had nod32 antivirus installed but some of the features were turned off like the firewall and the botnet services. As soon as I turned them on I got a message from Nod32 blocking an event that was a TCP port...
  5. Botnet

6. Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?: Re Windows 11 email app delivering email in html. I just got an email from the Los Angeles County Court re my legally required jury duty. The aol email delivered to my Windows 11 email app is in html and is unreadable. The Windows 11 email app html bug has been going on for...
  7. Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?

Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?: Re Windows 11 email app delivering email in html. I just got an email from the Los Angeles County Court re my legally required jury duty. The aol email delivered to my Windows 11 email app is in html and is unreadable. The Windows 11 email app html bug has been going on for...
  8. Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been...

Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been...: BRETT P RAYMOND has been stalking and hacking me. For a lonnnng time. And when I found out. He ddossed me for 2 weeks. And crashed 3 pcs and like 12 androids. I'm taking this **** to court for harrassment atleast for now. Microsoft needs to ban this guy. He uses your programs...
  9. Spectrum cable botnet warning

Spectrum cable botnet warning: My internet provider, Spectrum cable, keeps sending me notifications through the post office that I have botnet malware on my computer. We have three computers. I ran microsoft safety scanner and microsoft defender on all three and found malware on two of them but not my...
  10. Botnet

Botnet: good read: [img] 37882