Windows 10: Microsoft Authenticatior

Discus and support Microsoft Authenticatior in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I accidentally logged into the authenticatior on my email on a new phone and when I logged into it, it must of saved over top of my data that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Swindian, Jul 20, 2023.

  1. Swindian Win User

    Microsoft Authenticatior


    Hello,I accidentally logged into the authenticatior on my email on a new phone and when I logged into it, it must of saved over top of my data that was already saved there. I logged back out and instead of logging in again I hit the begin recovery process and when I entered my password in to start the recovery it said there was no data to recover.. and I need to get the scan codes I have on that account back.. can anyone assist in telling me how to regain what I've lost?

    :)
     
    Swindian, Jul 20, 2023
    #1
  2. ev3tec7 Win User

    Authenticatior app unable to be removed

    Im trying to remove the Microsoft authenticatior app, but its unable to be removed from my account, it just says: "Microsoft Authenticator app could not be removed

    We could not remove the Microsoft Authenticator app at this time."

    I removed the account from the app but still it refuses! (I use a personal account if anyone is wondering)
     
    ev3tec7, Jul 20, 2023
    #2
  3. Microsoft Authenticatior not popping up to approve

    Thanks Jecca. In that case, I suggest contacting the Microsoft Authenticator forum for the next steps, as this is not related to Home consumer which we support.

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/tags/...
     
    Sumit D -IA, Jul 20, 2023
    #3
  4. Microsoft Authenticatior

    Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region


    I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

    Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

    1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

    1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.
     
    hurricane51, Jul 20, 2023
    #4
Thema:

Microsoft Authenticatior

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Authenticatior - Similar Threads - Microsoft Authenticatior

  2. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  3. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  4. Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections: Microsoft has confirmed that the security updates for Windows 11 which are scheduled for September 2026 may cause Always On VPN connections to fail, leaving the affected devices unable to access corporate networks. The company mentioned the issue in a Windows release health...
  5. Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in...
  6. Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures: To deal with the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) failures caused by the September 2026 security updates, as well as with Hyper-V and USB audio problems on certain versions of Windows, Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band Windows updates. The September 2026 security...
  7. Child account not showing in Microsoft Family

    in Windows 10 News
    Child account not showing in Microsoft Family: [ATTACH]Microsoft Family Safety is a centralized place to add and manage all the Microsoft accounts in your family, including child accounts. Some users report that they don’t see their children’s accounts in their family group. This problem occurs due to several causes. If...
  8. Microsoft Authenticatior

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticatior: Hello,I accidentally logged into the authenticatior on my email on a new phone and when I logged into it, it must of saved over top of my data that was already saved there. I logged back out and instead of logging in again I hit the begin recovery process and when I entered...
  9. Microsoft Authenticatior not popping up to approve

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticatior not popping up to approve: Hello, I have the MA app for work using Workforce Diminutions and it will not pop up to approve my request to log in. I have to either use the link to stating that I can't get use it or send a code and I never get the code....
  10. Microsoft Authenticatior not popping up to approve

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticatior not popping up to approve: Hello, I have the MA app for work using Workforce Diminutions and it will not pop up to approve my request to log in. I have to either use the link to stating that I can't get use it or send a code and I never get the code....