Windows 10: Microsoft Authenticator App doesnt send notificaiton or code on business account

Discus and support Microsoft Authenticator App doesnt send notificaiton or code on business account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Mircosoft team! I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have business email - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** When I try... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by radostina.dzhelebova, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Authenticator App doesnt send notificaiton or code on business account

Hello, Mircosoft team!

I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have business email - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

When I try to login in one organiziation, it requires 2 step verification with the app. The problem is I do not receive any code or notification there. All my settings on the phone are correctly settled.

When I try to access Security Access to add for example another method for the 2 step verification, it requires again authentication for that. And as we discuss, I am not able to receive it.

I would be very help if you help us, since this is a problem for 2 months now.

Thank you.

:)

radostina.dzhelebova, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications

Source: Microsoft Authenticator app—now sends security notifications - Microsoft Tech Community - 328281

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications

Source: Microsoft Authenticator app—now sends security notifications - Microsoft Tech Community - 328281

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator App doesnt send notificaiton or code on business account

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 18

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2012.8446 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.14 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Authenticator App doesnt send notificaiton or code on business account

1. Microsoft Authenticator App doesnt send notificaiton or code on business account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Authenticator App

2. Authentication app misses send code again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentication app misses send code again.: I solved one of your most wanted bugs Windows and other apps and here I am again.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setting-crashes-on-display-menu/d1dd11db-547f-4f9c-a848-7d9b3afaec95?page=5When I login in to the authentication app and try to sign...
  3. Authentication app misses send code again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authentication app misses send code again.: I solved one of your most wanted bugs Windows and other apps and here I am again.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setting-crashes-on-display-menu/d1dd11db-547f-4f9c-a848-7d9b3afaec95?page=5When I login in to the authentication app and try to sign...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  6. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Authenticator Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Authenticator Accounts: Split from this thread.Lockout of DESKTOP-K7KC2TD pin***removed PII******Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account, billing / Unknown / Other***...
  8. Microsoft authenticator literally doesnt allow me acces to my account

Microsoft authenticator literally doesnt allow me acces to my account: Hi all, Microsoft authenticator isnt allowing me access to my account - every time i log in to my account i have to approve it through the app but there is one major problem. I switched to a new phone so i cant approve the sign in. I tried to add the account through the...
  9. Child Account 2 factor authentication not sending code

Child Account 2 factor authentication not sending code: My child's Microsoft account is trying to send him a code. The email option is to my old hotmail account which not longer exists. moved to outllook. My cell number has the correct last 2 digits and when I enter the full 4 digits it tells me they are unable to send code to...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications: Howdy folks, I’m excited to share that you starting today, we will help you have more confidence and visibility into your personal Microsoft account activities by giving you security notifications delivered in the Microsoft Authenticator app. When important events—such as...