Windows 10: Microsoft Authenticator backup not working

Discus and support Microsoft Authenticator backup not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HiI have setup Microsoft Authenticator exactly one month before. I have added 3 2FA accounts as of yesterday and added 2 more today. I wanted to check... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SasikanthCS, May 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft Authenticator backup not working

HiI have setup Microsoft Authenticator exactly one month before. I have added 3 2FA accounts as of yesterday and added 2 more today. I wanted to check how good the backup is working as the accounts I'm adding in 2FA are rising. I installed Authenticator in another mobile device and recovered the 2FA accounts data. To my surprise, I could only find those 3 2FS accounts I have added in the very beginning and the accounts I have added 12 hours ago are missing in the new device while they are there in the previous device. I am really disappointed with this kind of backup.I have latest an

:)

SasikanthCS, May 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

Source: Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming soon to an iOS device near you! Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, May 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

Source: Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming soon to an iOS device near you! Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, May 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator backup not working

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 12

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.7266 for Android

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.4 for iOS

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Authenticator backup not working

1. Microsoft Authenticator backup not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Authenticator backup

2. Unable restore Microsoft authenticator backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable restore Microsoft authenticator backup: I have been using the same backup on my Microsoft authenticator app for the past few months and every time it has restored successfully my accounts but this time it didn't because I changed my phone I don't know why this happened. I had turned on the cloud backup and it's...
  3. Unable restore Microsoft authenticator backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable restore Microsoft authenticator backup: I have been using the same backup on my Microsoft authenticator app for the past few months and every time it has restored successfully my accounts but this time it didn't because I changed my phone I don't know why this happened. I had turned on the cloud backup and it's...
  4. Microsoft authenticator app not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft authenticator app not working: I am trying to log on to my university portal and it is asking me to type in a code from the Microsoft authenticator app. I open my app and there are no codes there for me to get? I have uninstalled the app, deleted the account and re-created one... nothing is working?...
  5. Microsoft authenticator app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft authenticator app not working: I am trying to log on to my university portal and it is asking me to type in a code from the Microsoft authenticator app. I open my app and there are no codes there for me to get? I have uninstalled the app, deleted the account and re-created one... nothing is working?...
  6. Microsoft authenticator app not working

7. Microsoft Authentication isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authentication isn't working: Hey,My Microsoft Authentication is only working with LastPass and nothing else that I have on it. And I've got nine websites attached to it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authentication-isnt-working/727085b8-2575-4f14-8a26-ed47e8d5edbb
  8. Microsoft Authentication isn't working

Microsoft Authentication isn't working: Hey,My Microsoft Authentication is only working with LastPass and nothing else that I have on it. And I've got nine websites attached to it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authentication-isnt-working/727085b8-2575-4f14-8a26-ed47e8d5edbb
  9. Microsoft Authentication isn't working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS: Howdy folks, Many of you have asked for backup and recovery for the Microsoft Authenticator app. We’ve heard that need, and that’s why I’m happy to announce that we’ve just released a backup and recovery feature for that app. Now, your Microsoft Authenticator app will keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Authenticator backup Something went wrong