Windows 10: Microsoft Authenticator for Android

Discus and support Microsoft Authenticator for Android in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried to install Microsoft Authenticator on my Android phone. Utilizing the "Play Store", I select it for install, and the only indication... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mitchaelpage1, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft Authenticator for Android

I have tried to install Microsoft Authenticator on my Android phone. Utilizing the "Play Store", I select it for install, and the only indication displayed is the circling wheel with the statement "Pending". Could you please help.

Mitch

:)

mitchaelpage1, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Authenticator version for Android and iOS - Oct. 12

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.6717 for Android

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.39 for iOS

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 12

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.7266 for Android

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.4 for iOS

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator for Android

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Dec. 18

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2012.8446 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.14 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Authenticator for Android

1. Microsoft Authenticator for Android - Similar Threads - Microsoft Authenticator Android

2. Microsoft Services on Android Authentication

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Services on Android Authentication: having problems with various Microsoft services being accessed through the browser on Android.Similar behavior on 3 different Android browsers:ChromeEdgeBingCurrently trying to access Microsoft Learn on an Android tablet to complete different certification courses. When I log...
  3. Personal Vault on Android smartphone and Microsoft Authenticator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Personal Vault on Android smartphone and Microsoft Authenticator: I am using Office 365 and Outlook on my Android smartphone. Also the OneDrive app is installed. Admittedly, I never launched the Android OneDrive app before: there was no need. Yesterday I did and tried to open my OneDrive Personal Vault from my smartphone. After...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator App on Android

Microsoft Authenticator App on Android: I have the authenticator app on Android, setup to use a personal Microsoft Account for recovery backup. I want to change the backup to use a different account. When I disable and re-enable the backup it never asks for an account. Instead it uses the previous account that...
  5. Microsoft authenticator add personal account on android is broken

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft authenticator add personal account on android is broken: Hi, The option to add a personal account in microsoft authenticator is broken. Clicking it just results in a white screen. Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authenticator-add-personal-account-on/9eb8c5e6-b7fc-4f5d-b7bc-d4d47aea395b
  6. New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android - Dec. 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android - Dec. 17: Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID,...
  7. Microsoft Authenticator App for Android Question

Microsoft Authenticator App for Android Question: Hi. I do not know if this is the right location, but I setup the Microsoft Authenticator App on my Android phone to allow me an alternative way to sign in to my Microsoft Account. I tried testing the App feature with my computer by logging out of Microsoft and logging back...
  8. New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - April 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - April 3: Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID,...
  9. microsoft authenticator android app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft authenticator android app: i have problem with this app when clicked on add personal account it is stuck there please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authenticator-android-app/f863b152-cddf-4ad7-9be5-2c6ae05a1334
  10. Microsoft authenticator on Android Iris recognition not working

Microsoft authenticator on Android Iris recognition not working: On 2 factor authentication requests sent to my Android (samsung Galaxy S8) a window pops up with "look here to use Iris recognition" or some similar text (don't recall right now), but the window then opens and closes repeatedly and quickly, making it next to impossible to key...