Windows 10: Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features

Discus and support Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Authenticating our Windows devices in the most secure way is more and more important. Microsoft recently announced New features for Authenticator. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/intune_management, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features

/u/intune_management, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Sept. 3

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2108.5654 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.82 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 12

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.7266 for Android

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.4 for iOS

Brink, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 5

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2110.7183 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.85 for iOS

What's New:

Brink, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features

1. Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features - Similar Threads - Microsoft Authenticator gets

2. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  4. I have a new feature in windows security what is this new feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new feature in windows security what is this new feature: HI I was wanting to now something. I recently went into Virus % Threat protection, and then I clicked on Virus % threat protection settings. Under Real time protection their is a feature I have never seen before. This feature is named Dev Drive protection under that it is on....
  5. I have a new feature in windows security what is this new feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new feature in windows security what is this new feature: HI I was wanting to now something. I recently went into Virus % Threat protection, and then I clicked on Virus % threat protection settings. Under Real time protection their is a feature I have never seen before. This feature is named Dev Drive protection under that it is on....
  6. Log in to Microsoft authenticator with a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to Microsoft authenticator with a new device: How do you log in to a school account ini Microsoft authenticator with a new device if the old device is lost so you can't open or see the application to verify...
  7. Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature: Beginning February 26, Microsoft said it will begin replacing the classic Edge with the new Edge on PCs in Release Preview Ring of the Insider program. After beta testing the Edge update with Insiders, consumers will get it later this year and businesses will have a choice of...
  8. Microsoft Edge gets a new security feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new security feature on Windows 10: Microsoft’s new Edge browser ships with Windows Defender Application Gaud to protect the rest of the Windows 10 operating system from potentially harmful websites. Microsoft remains committed to enhancing the security of its browser and the software giant is now testing PUA...
  9. #MSIgnite 2018: New Microsoft Authenticator and Secure Score

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2018: New Microsoft Authenticator and Secure Score: Cybersecurity is the central challenge of our digital age. Without it, everything from our personal email accounts and privacy to the way we do business, and all types of critical infrastructure, are under threat. As attackers evolve, staying ahead of these threats is getting...
  10. New security features for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 News
    New security features for Microsoft 365 Business: Many small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are concerned about their ability to protect their business from cyberattacks and keep their data safe—but lack basic protection against the most common threats. Recently, we conducted a survey of SMBs and found that 71 percent...