Windows 10: microsoft authenticator

Discus and support microsoft authenticator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't verify my authenticator app, I am locked out of my account and I have a new computer and I have changed my phone number. I tried to use the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack Chrisjohn, Apr 17, 2022.

1. microsoft authenticator

I can't verify my authenticator app, I am locked out of my account and I have a new computer and I have changed my phone number. I tried to use the new form to get my hotmail account back but it keeps saying I need to approve microsoft authenticator app and I cant log into it to change or accept the verify code.

:)

Jack Chrisjohn, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

microsoft authenticator

1. microsoft authenticator - Similar Threads - microsoft authenticator

2. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  3. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  4. Transferring Microsoft Authenticator to a New Device Already Signed In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Microsoft Authenticator to a New Device Already Signed In: I encountered an issue while upgrading my phone and transferring all accounts to the new device. Despite logging into my Microsoft Authenticator account on the new device, I noticed that my profiles didn't transfer. Following online instructions, I backed up to the cloud....
  5. Transferring Microsoft Authenticator to a New Device Already Signed In

Transferring Microsoft Authenticator to a New Device Already Signed In: I encountered an issue while upgrading my phone and transferring all accounts to the new device. Despite logging into my Microsoft Authenticator account on the new device, I noticed that my profiles didn't transfer. Following online instructions, I backed up to the cloud....
  6. Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests: When I start my Windows PC I get a logon on popup and a Authenticator request on my phone.I have more jobs and thus more MS work accounts and also a private MS account, but this request is for a work account that I should not use on this PC, so I want to kill the process/app...
  7. Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests

Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests: When I start my Windows PC I get a logon on popup and a Authenticator request on my phone.I have more jobs and thus more MS work accounts and also a private MS account, but this request is for a work account that I should not use on this PC, so I want to kill the process/app...
  8. Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder": Hello,As part of an ongoing lawsuit, I need to produce certain content available in public domain. However, while producing I need to ensure the authenticity of the content submitted.For that purpose, I am thinking to use "Problem Step Recorder" to generate step by step...
  9. Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder"

Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder": Hello,As part of an ongoing lawsuit, I need to produce certain content available in public domain. However, while producing I need to ensure the authenticity of the content submitted.For that purpose, I am thinking to use "Problem Step Recorder" to generate step by step...
  10. HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: I have tried to remove this authenticator from my school account so that I can access the notes on my Microsoft Teams but it isn't working... anytime I want to log into the account it opens up the authenticator and tells me that verification needs to be done and I have done...