Windows 10: Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms

Discus and support Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Microsoft, we are committed to building products that add to your peace of mind by letting you securely access what you care about, wherever you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms

Source: Simplify and secure your life with Microsoft’s autofill solution for passwords | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

You can now autofill saved passwords from Microsoft Edge on your phone

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ur/m-p/1990161

Brink, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Lex142 Win User
    autofill passwords dissappeared

My autofill passwords are gone. I went to log in to a website , the password didn't fill in automatically, I checked under settings/autofill and there's nothing there. I restarted and still nothing. Can I retrieve the information somehow?

Lex142, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms

Autofill Fields

Hello hippicat,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to confirm what browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).

Meanwhile, I'd recommend checking the steps below to help you enable AutoFill/AutoComplete:

For Internet Explorer:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Internet Explorer and then choose it from the results.
    2. Select Tools > Internet options.
    3. In the Content tab, select Settings under the AutoComplete section.
    4. Select the check boxes for the options you want AutoComplete to use, then choose
      OK.

For Microsoft Edge:

1. Select the More actions button.
    2. Select Settings > View advanced setting.
    3. Turn on Save form entries.

For Google Chrome:

1. At the top right, click More
      Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms [​IMG]

Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms [​IMG]
      Settings
    2. Scroll-down and click on Advanced button.
    3. Under Passwords and forms, click on Autofill settings.
    4. Turn on Autofill forms.

For Mozilla Firefox:

1. Click on the Firefox menu icon (Three lines at top right of screen).
    2. Select Options, then go to Privacy & Security.
    3. Under Forms & Passwords, check the box for Ask to save logins and passwords for websites.
    4. Under History, click the down-arrow next to Firefox will and choose
      Use custom settings for history.
    5. Check the box for Remember search and form history.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms

1. Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms - Similar Threads - Microsoft Autofill password

2. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  3. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  4. Pin Request for Autofill Passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin Request for Autofill Passwords: How do I disable pin requests for autofill passwords? Whenever I go to log in with a saved password my computer asks for my pin before logging me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-request-for-autofill-passwords/2d4a93a8-1de7-427c-927a-b29dd8b4b86b
  5. Pin Request for Autofill Passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin Request for Autofill Passwords: How do I disable pin requests for autofill passwords? Whenever I go to log in with a saved password my computer asks for my pin before logging me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-request-for-autofill-passwords/2d4a93a8-1de7-427c-927a-b29dd8b4b86b
  6. Using paid apps across platforms.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using paid apps across platforms.: So, my brother has a game on his computer. My computer is better than his, therefore he wants to use my computer. He has Minecraft and he wants to play it on my computer and play it on his Vr headset. We can't seem to find out on how to install it on my computer. He fully...
  7. autofill passwords dissappeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    autofill passwords dissappeared: My autofill passwords are gone. I went to log in to a website , the password didn't fill in automatically, I checked under settings/autofill and there's nothing there. I restarted and still nothing. Can I retrieve the information somehow?...
  8. New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms: We live in a time of both great opportunity and great responsibility. Our children have access to more information, entertainment and more ways to connect than ever before, but with that comes plenty of new things that parents like you and I need to worry about and new ways...
  9. Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms: Overview Recently there has been a dramatic shift in the way users use their devices. Rather than substituting new devices, users are using additional form factors like phones and tablets, alongside their PCs; many consumers live in a heterogeneous environment (interact...
  10. Microsoft partners extend Windows Defender ATP across platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft partners extend Windows Defender ATP across platforms: Organizations often use computers, operating systems, and databases from a variety of vendors. That’s why today, we’re excited to announce three leading security companies – Bitdefender, Lookout, and Ziften – are partnering with us to enable Windows Defender Advanced Threat...