Windows 10: Microsoft AutoRoute

Discus and support Microsoft AutoRoute in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I i changed my motherboard on my computer yesterday. my autoroute 2013 software opened and asked for the activation key which i entered correctly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alanbrinkworth, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft AutoRoute

I i changed my motherboard on my computer yesterday. my autoroute 2013 software opened and asked for the activation key which i entered correctly i was told that the activation key has been used the maximum number of times and i was to call the customer support to get a new key or advise on how to open the software

:)

alanbrinkworth, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft AutoRoute Express 2010

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to post the query on the following forums and the issues with Microsoft AutoRoute Express 2010 will be better suited on AutoRoute, Streets and Trips, MapPoint Forums. Refer to the link:

AutoRoute, Streets and Trips, MapPoint Forum

For issues with Microsoft Money, I suggest you to post your query on the following forums link:

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Money

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Populating new PC with AutoRoute

An existing Windows7 PC has been replaced with one having Windows 10. The current task is to copy over user data and reload the programs from the original CDs. Time consuming but achievable until we get to AutoRoute 2011 when an error message appears stating the installation of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable is required. Helpfully the required component can be installed by clicking OK. Fine except the Setup reports that one of the prerequisite components failed to install and therefore the setup command is terminating.

Now it is still possible to download AutoRoute 2013 in trial mode for 14 days without a hitch with that version working just fine for the 14 day trial period. Unfortunately this software was "discontinued" by Microsoft at the end of last year and it now [October 2015] appears to be quite impossible to buy an activation code to continue to use the installed software.

It was thought that Google Maps would be a suitable replacement for AutoRoute but Google maps is simply not suitable, 'out of the box', to compute routing and mileage for HGVs. Whether it is adaptable for this task is unknown so we would really like to continue to use AutoRoute which suits our needs 100% to provide what is needed up to 40 times a day.

Until this single issue has a solution, then for many of the PCs in use in our Company, they cannot be upgraded to Windows 10 however desirable this maybe. Whatever the reasons were for Microsoft to discontinue AutoRoute, it does seem rather odd that punters with cash in hand cannot buy a licence for software that suits their needs.

Thoughts from forum members on this matter welcomed, even more so if you have an AutoRoute licence that we could purchase.

David Bradley

trolleybus, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Didi-H Win User

Microsoft AutoRoute

Microsoft AutoRoute issue

Hello JoelTowner, I'm Didi, an independent advisor.

Microsoft AutoRoute was discontinued in 2014 and might not work on Windows 10, that's probably why you can't run it. Check the answer of BulldogXX on this thread for more information :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Regards,

Didi

Didi-H, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft AutoRoute

1. Microsoft AutoRoute - Similar Threads - Microsoft AutoRoute

2. I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop: Hi I'm trying to access the bios settings on my Microsoft studio laptop to change the boot device order. But i can't, it ask me for a system password which i don't have.Can anyone help me?Liam...
  3. I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop: Hi I'm trying to access the bios settings on my Microsoft studio laptop to change the boot device order. But i can't, it ask me for a system password which i don't have.Can anyone help me?Liam...
  4. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...
  5. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...
  6. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  8. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  9. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Microsoft AutoRoute issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft AutoRoute issue: Microsoft AutoRoute will not launch, DVD is in the drive but when clicking on the icon to launch the application I am greeted by an error message telling me that the removeable device or network share cannot be found.[ATTACH]...