Windows 10: Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whoa! We were just honored with an Emmy for helping bring great TV experiences to the web in #MicrosoftEdge. Congrats to @Google, @netflix, @Comcast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge

Whoa! We were just honored with an Emmy for helping bring great TV experiences to the web in #MicrosoftEdge. Congrats to @Google, @netflix, @Comcast and @W3C for being part of it with us.

70th Annual Technology The Emmys

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Jizzler Win User

Microsoft Throwing Silverlight Under The Bus?

Excellent. Cross that off my list of things to learn. And Microsoft can start focusing on improving their HTML5 support in IE.

Jizzler, Nov 16, 2018
  3. NVIDIA Wins Technology and Engineering Emmy Award

i think the Emmy awards are being stretched a little too far now

jocksteeluk, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge

microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft awarded Emmy

2. Award winning email by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Award winning email by Microsoft: Dear MS Teams.I have received an email saying that I have won a prize from Microsoft UK. Please confirm if this is true or not. Many thanks.Microsoft CorporationThames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOM. Security Code Number: ***Ticket No: ***Winning Number: ***...
  3. Award winning email by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Award winning email by Microsoft: Dear MS Teams.I have received an email saying that I have won a prize from Microsoft UK. Please confirm if this is true or not. Many thanks.Microsoft CorporationThames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOM. Security Code Number: ***Ticket No: ***Winning Number: ***...
  4. About The Microsoft Antivirus Award/s?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About The Microsoft Antivirus Award/s?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I never heard of the Microsoft antivirus in getting any award/s from day one ?,and don't even know why that unknown person who gave the award/s may of mistakenly did so.I only later check the AV-Comparatives website in later 2022 and it's as...
  5. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  6. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  7. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HTML5: I play a Facebook game that requires HTML5. I would like to know how to install it if it's not too much trouble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html5/e5c3b655-a453-47ca-af44-0daf380662b8
  9. Edge no longer supports HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge no longer supports HTML5: I have been putting my updates off for a little bit until I had time to waste on them. Yesterday July 18th I finally had the feature update: Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07B be applied. Since then Microsoft Edge has stopped supporting HTML5. It doesn't matter what site I...
  10. Continuing the evolution of the Microsoft MVP Award

in Windows 10 News
    Continuing the evolution of the Microsoft MVP Award: Back in October 2015, I announced the first step in a broad vision to transform the MVP Award program. Since then, you have provided a great deal of feedback on how we could take this vision further. Thank you for your feedback. Now, with the arrival of 2017, this is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emmy awards microsoft html5

2. emmy awards microsoft for html5