Windows 10: Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows?

Discus and support Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi i bougth a new laptop aero and this laptop with AI how uninstall this program from windows ? I cant find info about it .Thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RuslanKolomijec, May 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows?

Hi i bougth a new laptop aero and this laptop with AI how uninstall this program from windows ? I cant find info about it .Thanks

:)

RuslanKolomijec, May 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Source: Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) | Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog

See also: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) | edX

Brink, May 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft expands artificial intelligence (AI) efforts

Source: Microsoft expands artificial intelligence (AI) efforts with creation of new Microsoft AI and Research Group | News Center

Brink, May 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows?

Microsoft Advancing ambition to democratize artificial intelligence

Source: Advancing our ambition to democratize artificial intelligence - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows?

1. Microsoft Azure AI-artificial intelligence how uninstall this from windows? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure artificial

2. Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.

in Cortana
    Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.: Maybe I've just missed it, but why is Machine Learning ML usually categorized as Artificial Intelligence? It seems to me that ML is nothing more than a correlator, something that recognizes an image or data pattern. My eye recognizes faces, but they only report the...
  3. Email from Microsoft Artificial Intelligence (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from Microsoft Artificial Intelligence (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***): Hi Guys, I have received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and with subject "Here’s the e-book you requested from Microsoft Azure". Is it a valid/authorized email address from Microsoft Azure team. Thanks & Regards, Vamsi T...
  4. The new Google News: AI meets human intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    The new Google News: AI meets human intelligence: In the nearly 30 years since the world wide web launched, more than 2 billion websites have been created. It can feel impossible to keep up with the hundreds of thousands of tweets, tens of thousands of pages, and hundreds of hours of video that come online every single...
  5. Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge

in Windows 10 News
    Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge: The world is a computer, filled with an incredible amount of data. By 2020, the average person will generate 1.5GB of data a day, a smart home 50GB and a smart city, a whopping 250 petabytes of data per day. This data presents an enormous opportunity for developers — giving...
  6. Microsoft expands artificial intelligence (AI) efforts

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands artificial intelligence (AI) efforts: REDMOND, Washington — Sept. 29, 2016 — Microsoft Corp. announced on Thursday it has formed the Microsoft AI and Research Group, bringing together Microsoft’s world-class research organization with more than 5,000 computer scientists and engineers focused on the company’s AI...
  7. New Artificial Intelligence Can Tell Stories Based on Photos

in Windows 10 News
    New Artificial Intelligence Can Tell Stories Based on Photos: New Artificial Intelligence Can Tell Stories Based on Photos Artificial intelligence may one day embrace the meaning of the expression "A picture is worth a thousand words," as scientists are now teaching programs to describe images as humans would. Someday, computers...
  8. Cloud plus artificial intelligence is creating The Matrix

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud plus artificial intelligence is creating The Matrix: The Matrix is coming, but it might not look quite how you might expect. A study by advisory firm Leading Edge Forum titled Embracing 'the Matrix' and the Machine Intelligence Era, suggests that the combination of cloud computing and artificial and machine intelligence (MI)...
  9. Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

in Windows 10 News
    Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI): KupE0GjnOUg Wondering what Artificial Intelligence, or AI, is all about? Where does data science leave off? And where and how does machine learning apply? AI will likely define the next generation of software. Given all the talk and confusing terminology out there,...
  10. Microsoft Advancing ambition to democratize artificial intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Advancing ambition to democratize artificial intelligence: We are at an incredible moment in technology history. Thanks to cloud computing power, more advanced algorithms and the availability of massive amounts of data, the artificial intelligence (AI) field has exploded – allowing computer scientists to create technology many of...