Windows 10: Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available

Discus and support Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce the availability of the public preview of Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 for Windows 10 IoT. Customers across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available

Source: Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jan 15, 2019

2. Azure IoT Suite now available

Azure IoT Suite now available

Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available [​IMG]

Source: https://blogs.microsoft.com/iot/2015...now-available/

Cluster Head, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 IoT enables the complete IoT lifecycle

Source: Windows 10 IoT enables the complete IoT lifecycle - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available

Free trial version of Microsoft Azure IoT Suite for understanding and experimentation

I want to use Microsoft Azure IoT Suite for understanding and experimentation.

Basically I want to develop a sample application using Azure IoT.

For that I click on link “Free Trial” -> “Try It Now“, options available on Microsoft Azure IoT web site.

Then It take me to the page where I need to sign up with page title as Microsoft Azure.

If I use my personal account to log in to Microsoft Azure web site, on sign up page for Azure IoT it asks me credit card details.

And when I use my professional account (provided by my company) then it does not ask for credit card details, why so?

Also when I login to Microsoft Azure IoT using my professional account and when sign up for Microsoft Azure,

will it get charged to my professional account?

For now I need free trial only.

Pradeep_Patil, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available

1. Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview now available - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure IoT

2. Rust/WinRT Public Preview now available on GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Rust/WinRT Public Preview now available on GitHub: We are excited to announce that the Rust/WinRT project finally has a permanent and public home on GitHub: GitHub - microsoft/winrt-rs: Rust/WinRT - Rust for the Windows Runtime Rust/WinRT follows in the tradition established by C++/WinRT of building language projections...
  3. Announcing Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 general availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 general availability: We are excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2. The Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent is an open-source, ready-to-build and package solution for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Windows 10 IoT Core operating systems that provides you...
  4. Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms Public Preview is now available for consumer users: Microsoft Forms is a simple, lightweight tool for creating surveys and quizzes. Millions of people have used Forms since we released it for education and commercial organizations. Today, we’re extending Forms Public Preview to individual users for a variety of home scenarios....
  5. Microsoft announces the public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core Services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces the public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core Services: The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming how businesses gather and use data to develop competitive insights and create new financial opportunities. As IoT technology matures and our partners gain more experience, they are evolving their business models to increase the...
  6. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics public preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics public preview now available: Howdy folks, It's a big big big day for us here in the Identity and Security Services team at Microsoft! If you've seen one of my presentations ("Identity is the new control plane"), you know that one of the things that sets us apart is our focus on delivering a...
  7. Upgrade Analytics Public Preview is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrade Analytics Public Preview is now available: Upgrade Analytics is now available as a Public Preview. You can either add it to an existing OMS workspace or you can sign up for a new OMS workspace with the Upgrade Analytics solution enabled. Data generated by Upgrade Analytics is not counted towards your OMS quota, so...
  8. Azure IoT Suite now available

in Windows 10 News
    Azure IoT Suite now available: Azure IoT Suite now available [img] Our mission is to empower every person and business on the planet to do more, and one of the most transformative trends affecting every business is the Internet of Things. We call that the Internet of Your things, and today at...
  9. Office 2016 Public Preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available: Over the last 12 months, we’ve transformed Office from a suite of desktop applications to a complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for getting work done. We’ve expanded the Office footprint to iPad and Android tablets. We’ve upgraded Office experiences on the Mac,...
  10. Device to Device Communication with Azure IoT Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Device to Device Communication with Azure IoT Hub: We’ve already seen how to get your devices to send data to the cloud. In most cases, the data is then processed by various Azure services. However, in some cases the cloud is nothing more than a means of communication between two devices. Imagine a Raspberry Pi connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 Public Preview