Windows 10: Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...

Discus and support Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has been so frustrating to me because:a I have activated internet transactions on my debit card visa b Microsoft has charged the bank for my sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marsa Putri Andari, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...

This has been so frustrating to me because:a I have activated internet transactions on my debit card visa b Microsoft has charged the bank for my sign up and yet I still get that errorPlease any solutions would be helpful to me as it doesn't make any sense of why would they charge me if I could not sign up the account.

:)

Marsa Putri Andari, Feb 14, 2022

2. Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Hello,

I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India.

• Does anyone have experience with this issue?
    • How could I solve this?

Joseph V. Michael, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I put the correct
    info but it wont letting me set the payment.Someone have the same problem like me? need help

NormanMandahi, Feb 14, 2022
  4. HKChua Win User

Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...

Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a new payment method

once i am trying to add a new card for payment method

on the Cardholder Name column

keep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

but i have already double check the info is correct. may i know why?

***Original title: cant add new card***

HKChua, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...

1. Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure Sign

2. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: Hello!I have a problem with adding card to my account. I am living in Kazakhstan and have kazakhstani card, but when I try to add card in region India, I can't add card and here's error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card...
  3. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: Hello!I have a problem with adding card to my account. I am living in Kazakhstan and have kazakhstani card, but when I try to add card in region India, I can't add card and here's error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card...
  4. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card": Dear Microsoft Team,It is to info that i am facing issue while submitting my details while creating Azure Free account i have also confirm from my bank all my details are accurate and card is active too with all service enable but always getting error "Check the info you...
  6. Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card": Dear Microsoft Team,It is to info that i am facing issue while submitting my details while creating Azure Free account i have also confirm from my bank all my details are accurate and card is active too with all service enable but always getting error "Check the info you...
  7. Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. ERROR : Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR : Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to create a Microsoft Azure account for that it needs to verify me by my card. So, I am using an International Debit card as I had done international payments in the past and using the same address copy & paste it from my profile of bank account website, though my...
  9. ERROR : Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

ERROR : Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to create a Microsoft Azure account for that it needs to verify me by my card. So, I am using an International Debit card as I had done international payments in the past and using the same address copy & paste it from my profile of bank account website, though my...
  10. Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...

Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...: This has been so frustrating to me because:a I have activated internet transactions on my debit card visa b Microsoft has charged the bank for my sign up and yet I still get that errorPlease any solutions would be helpful to me as it doesn't make any sense of why would they...