Windows 10: Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Discus and support Microsoft Azure Sign Up in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Greetings dear passenger; When I was getting to sign in the Microsoft Azure, I got this error in my screen. I was trying to sign in with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eren Balkan123, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Microsoft Azure Sign Up b1f678b6-a59b-41c2-9fe1-7bbff977fc37?upload=true.png

Greetings dear passenger;

When I was getting to sign in the Microsoft Azure, I got this error in my screen. I was trying to sign in with my school e-mail but I think it's not working. I have been studying at Middle Eastern Technical University and it's one of the best university in my country. I'm just wondering if Microsoft doesn't give me the license key, who else gonna be get that then? Could you please help me for that please?

transaction id: 85c4f27c-e694-4264-96f2-a1ef5c069180

message code: 715-123170

:)

Eren Balkan123, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview

Source: The new Azure AD Signin Experience is now in Public Preview Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
  3. okidna Win User
    okidna, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Azure Sign Up

1. Microsoft Azure Sign Up - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure Sign

2. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Azure: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm signing up, with Microsoft Azure. To host my, personal website. I filled in, all the information. At, the end. When I click, on next. It does, not work? It's, grayed out?see the attached picture.So I click, on chat. And...
  3. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm signing up, with Microsoft Azure. To host my, personal website. I filled in, all the information. At, the end. When I click, on next. It does, not work? It's, grayed out?see the attached picture.So I click, on chat. And...
  4. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure: How do I customize my own ISO's like from disc's and upload them to the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/dcb78299-0315-4c5b-9dd4-d27da16952ee
  6. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Azure: How do I customize my own ISO's like from disc's and upload them to the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/dcb78299-0315-4c5b-9dd4-d27da16952ee
  7. Azure sign-in logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure sign-in logs: Hi,I've been tracking some activity which I think is somewhat malicious. Within sign-in logs I've noticed quite a few failures from user accounts under application "Microsoft Azure CLI". Over the last month there has been an ever-increasing amount of this traffic from users...
  8. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Azure: If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/fccc2654-f30d-4bfa-ac49-159b1b1f4aaf
  9. MIcrosoft azure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft azure: Is there anyway I can get 3 months free trial of azure without credit card or phone number. P.S I have changed the topic to random because none is related to Microsoft azure...
  10. Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up: Hi, I´ve got issues with my personal/private Microsoft account like not being able to use personal MS Teams as it always asks me for my account and after login it ask for private or work/business account. None of these two works: - private says that "somebody already...