Windows 10: Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Discus and support Microsoft Azure Sign Up in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Greetings dear passenger; When I was getting to sign in the Microsoft Azure, I got this error in my screen. I was trying to sign in with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eren Balkan123, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Microsoft Azure Sign Up b1f678b6-a59b-41c2-9fe1-7bbff977fc37?upload=true.png

Greetings dear passenger;

When I was getting to sign in the Microsoft Azure, I got this error in my screen. I was trying to sign in with my school e-mail but I think it's not working. I have been studying at Middle Eastern Technical University and it's one of the best university in my country. I'm just wondering if Microsoft doesn't give me the license key, who else gonna be get that then? Could you please help me for that please?

transaction id: 85c4f27c-e694-4264-96f2-a1ef5c069180

message code: 715-123170

:)

Eren Balkan123, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview

Source: The new Azure AD Signin Experience is now in Public Preview Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
  3. okidna Win User
    okidna, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Azure Sign Up

1. Microsoft Azure Sign Up - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure Sign

2. Is Microsoft azure free?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Microsoft azure free?: Hi, I'm wondering if microsoft azure is free, or has a free plan. And if it has a trial only for free, how long is the trial. Also, if i dont have a credit card, how do i sign up for it? I am asking cause i want to see if its true that they allow you to run windows on it. I...
  3. Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up: Hi, I´ve got issues with my personal/private Microsoft account like not being able to use personal MS Teams as it always asks me for my account and after login it ask for private or work/business account. None of these two works: - private says that "somebody already...
  4. Is microsoft account or registration in azure AD is needed to use SecurityKey in sign-in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is microsoft account or registration in azure AD is needed to use SecurityKey in sign-in...: Hi, I have a local and domain user account. I want to use securitykey to sign-in the local user account. Another securitykey for domain user account but domain user is not integrated to Azure AD. Is it possible to register securitykey for this device locally. I am...
  5. Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.: The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now everytime I start my PC, or when my internet disconnects or reconnects, the pop up shows. Saying - Sign in. Tell us which...
  6. Microsoft intune and azure AD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft intune and azure AD: Hello, my school use microsoft education and i added intune and azure AD trial versions for 1 and 3 mounths. I added my devices and configurationed shared PC policy guest account and other. So when trial version will end all my devices and settings will gone? And whats...
  7. Microsoft Azure Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Azure Backup: Hi, The dates in the 'last backup time' section of the Azure Backup Agent has reset to 01/01/2001 12:00:00, even though the backups have ran successfully the past few days. How can I change it back to actual time of the last backup time? Thanks, Wendy...
  8. Upcoming improvements to the Azure AD sign-in experience

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming improvements to the Azure AD sign-in experience: Howdy folks, I’d like to give you an early heads up on some visual design updates that are coming to the Azure AD sign-in experience. Customers gave us a LOT of feedback last time we updated the sign in. It was clear that you wanted us to provide more notification, earlier...
  9. Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack

in Windows 10 News
    Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack: Today, I am in Toronto at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference discussing the opportunities enabled by Microsoft Azure Stack with our partners. When we talk to customers about bringing the innovation of the public cloud to their datacenters, it’s amazing to watch the...
  10. Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere: [MEDIA] At RSA Conference 2018, Microsoft announced Azure Sphere, previewing a unique new solution to help connect and secure the most populous category of computing today: the tens of billions of devices powered by microcontrollers (MCUs). Azure Sphere represents an...