Windows 10: Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again

Discus and support Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Team,i have registered for several training events and I am unable to connect to any one. every time I try to login to event I got Login failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZakiuddinAhmad, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again

Dear Team,i have registered for several training events and I am unable to connect to any one. every time I try to login to event I got Login failed msg. even I tried from my laptop or desktop or even a fresh windows 10 VM. the error remains same. is happened from last one week and I cannot access the training events. whats the cause or resolution for this. i am using Edge or firefor or chrome its same.thanks.Zaki Ahmad

:)

ZakiuddinAhmad, Jul 6, 2022

2. E-mail for Azure Fundamentals Virtual training day

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for posting in our community.

We went through your post carefully and we do understand your concern that if you will still be able to attend the free Azure Fundamentals exams though you missed the first attached link because of the email delay.

If my understanding is correct, we sincerely request you to post the concern in the related Microsoft Training Forum Training, Certification, and Program Support to get the appropriate and dedicated help from the members and engineers in that community who are professional and experienced to support any situations with training and exams.

Here are some threads I found in that community. Though they are not exactly the same as your scenario, I do hope they can share a bit of reference and you may post your own thread to get the appropriate suggestions and confirmations:

I am trying to register for my exam for the AZ-900 after taking the - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com)

Azure Virtual Training day voucher ( cannot register with Official - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com)

Missed the Azure AZ-900 Certification Exam - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com)

We recommended you to do this because members and engineers in this forum share their ideas and suggestions mostly related to Office 365 products like Word or OneNote and if you’re having any concerns about Office 365 products you are absolutely welcome to post threads in our community and we will be happy to provide you with any support as far as we can.

Appreciate your patience and understanding. Hope your concern could get the appropriate confirmation in the related forum. Have a nice day!!

Best Regards,

Mia

Mia Zhao MSFT, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Didn't Recieve Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals session Link

Hello,

After signing up for Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals session Link and recieving a confirmation email , i didn't got any emails with session links . what seems the problem here?

Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again ea51d9ff-52fc-4444-8a69-b158e9669c0e?upload=true.png

WannenAhmed, Jul 6, 2022
  4. María_95 Win User

Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again

Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Training Day

Good morning,

I participated on Friday on the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Training Day and I didn't got any invitation or code to do the free exam. How am I supposed to register for the exam for free?

Best regards,

María

María_95, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again

1. Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure Virtual

2. i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...: hello,i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data Estate and Infrastructure Workloads on 25th and 26th september but i didnt receive any voucher for the examplz help me with this issue.Thank you....
  3. i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...: hello,i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data Estate and Infrastructure Workloads on 25th and 26th september but i didnt receive any voucher for the examplz help me with this issue.Thank you....
  4. Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training: My name is Sukanya Yerrabati. I have completed the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals virtual training conducted on 13-09-2023 and 14-09-2023 but didnt receive any voucher for the certification exam. Can you please look into this problem ?...
  5. Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training

Didnt recieve my voucher for certification after the microsoft azure virtual training: My name is Sukanya Yerrabati. I have completed the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals virtual training conducted on 13-09-2023 and 14-09-2023 but didnt receive any voucher for the certification exam. Can you please look into this problem ?...
  6. No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals: Buenos días, me apunté a las sesiones de Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals del día 14 y 15 de diciembre pero no voy a poder asistir, ¿como podría hacer para eliminar mi registro y que así esa plaza quede libre para otra persona?Quedo a la espera de sus...
  7. No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals: Buenos días, me apunté a las sesiones de Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals del día 14 y 15 de diciembre pero no voy a poder asistir, ¿como podría hacer para eliminar mi registro y que así esa plaza quede libre para otra persona?Quedo a la espera de sus...
  8. Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day : Login Failed. Please try again: Dear Team,i have registered for several training events and I am unable to connect to any one. every time I try to login to event I got Login failed msg. even I tried from my laptop or desktop or even a fresh windows 10 VM. the error remains same. is happened from last one...
  9. Please login with administrator privileges and try again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please login with administrator privileges and try again: Hej detta gäller need for speed underground,det startar inte.mvh emelie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-login-with-administrator-privileges-and-try/42abd1f3-b558-4688-aeb2-69cb24b8c3f0
  10. New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications: As I recently discussed in my Top Cloud Myths of 2016 blog post, the use of cloud technology has become mainstream. Over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies now use at least one of Microsoft’s enterprise-grade services, and more than 60% are using three or more Microsoft cloud...