Windows 10: MIcrosoft azure

Discus and support MIcrosoft azure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can get 3 months free trial of azure without credit card or phone number. P.S I have changed the topic to random because none is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jake_678, Mar 30, 2021.

1. jake_678 Win User

MIcrosoft azure

Is there anyway I can get 3 months free trial of azure without credit card or phone number.

P.S I have changed the topic to random because none is related to Microsoft azure

:)

jake_678, Mar 30, 2021
  2. okidna Win User
    okidna, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

MIcrosoft azure

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

MIcrosoft azure

1. MIcrosoft azure - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft azure

2. Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure: I'm trying to push a git repository to MS Azure, but it keeps giving the following error.error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packetfatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly"The HTTP...
  3. Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure: I'm trying to push a git repository to MS Azure, but it keeps giving the following error.error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packetfatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly"The HTTP...
  4. Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...: This has been so frustrating to me because:a I have activated internet transactions on my debit card visa b Microsoft has charged the bank for my sign up and yet I still get that errorPlease any solutions would be helpful to me as it doesn't make any sense of why would they...
  5. Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...

Microsoft Azure Sign-Up Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for...: This has been so frustrating to me because:a I have activated internet transactions on my debit card visa b Microsoft has charged the bank for my sign up and yet I still get that errorPlease any solutions would be helpful to me as it doesn't make any sense of why would they...
  6. Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI: We have built a POC for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on MS Azure. In Azure Advisor it is showing "Microsoft Defender for DNS should be enabled" and under the Subscription where we have the Virtual Desktops it is showing all the virtual desktops as suggestions and cloud...
  7. Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI

Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI: We have built a POC for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on MS Azure. In Azure Advisor it is showing "Microsoft Defender for DNS should be enabled" and under the Subscription where we have the Virtual Desktops it is showing all the virtual desktops as suggestions and cloud...
  8. Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account Try another email" Joining Windows 11 to Azure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account Try another email" Joining Windows 11 to Azure...: A new sales VP ordered a Windows 11 laptop for his work computer. When we got the computer in, and I started the initial setup, I was asked if I wanted to set the computer up for personal use or Work and School. I selected Work and School. When entering his email into the...
  10. "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account Try another email" Joining Windows 11 to Azure...

"Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account Try another email" Joining Windows 11 to Azure...: A new sales VP ordered a Windows 11 laptop for his work computer. When we got the computer in, and I started the initial setup, I was asked if I wanted to set the computer up for personal use or Work and School. I selected Work and School. When entering his email into the...