Windows 10: Microsoft Azure

Discus and support Microsoft Azure in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JojoJaba, May 30, 2021.

1. JojoJaba Win User

Microsoft Azure

If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial?

:)

JojoJaba, May 30, 2021
  2. okidna Win User
    okidna, May 30, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 30, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Azure

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Azure

1. Microsoft Azure - Similar Threads - Microsoft Azure

2. Microsoft azure blockchain service on GitHub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft azure blockchain service on GitHub: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/microsoft-is-shutting-down-its-azure-blockchain-service/Why don’t you make Microsoft azure blockchain service open source on GitHub...
  3. Microsoft Azure VM, allow it to keep doing things even when rdp is disconnected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Azure VM, allow it to keep doing things even when rdp is disconnected: So I want to set up the Azure VM that I have to keep running even after i disconnect from it through rdp. It seems to suspend whatever it's doing whenever I end the rdp to that vm. Is there a way to prevent this and keep the vm running and doing whatever I have it do even...
  4. Microsoft Azure Windows 10 Education activation key no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Azure Windows 10 Education activation key no longer working: Today i successfully upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Education using the activation key from a Microsoft Azure account i got from my university. A few day ago i started getting notifications on my computer saying that i had to update my Windows 10 and i ended up doing the...
  5. MIcrosoft azure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft azure: Is there anyway I can get 3 months free trial of azure without credit card or phone number. P.S I have changed the topic to random because none is related to Microsoft azure...
  6. Microsoft Azure Free Education License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Azure Free Education License: I recently activated Windows 10 Education using a free license from the Azure portal formerly Microsoft Imagine for students. I'm wondering what the limitations of such a license are and if the university from which I obtained it adds my personal PC to their network and can...
  7. Is Microsoft azure free?

Is Microsoft azure free?: Hi, I'm wondering if microsoft azure is free, or has a free plan. And if it has a trial only for free, how long is the trial. Also, if i dont have a credit card, how do i sign up for it? I am asking cause i want to see if its true that they allow you to run windows on it. I...
  8. Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with Microsoft account private or work/school since Azure free sign up: Hi, I´ve got issues with my personal/private Microsoft account like not being able to use personal MS Teams as it always asks me for my account and after login it ask for private or work/business account. None of these two works: - private says that "somebody already...
  9. Microsoft Azure Sign Up

Microsoft Azure Sign Up: [ATTACH] Greetings dear passenger; When I was getting to sign in the Microsoft Azure, I got this error in my screen. I was trying to sign in with my school e-mail but I think it's not working. I have been studying at Middle Eastern Technical University and it's one of the...
  10. Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service: Microsoft is building a new desktop-as-a-service offering built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop that could launch as soon as 2021. For years, many of us Microsoft watchers have expected Microsoft to create a true virtualized Windows PC experience. Well, it's happening,...