Windows 10: Microsoft basic graphics driver can't link with projector

Discus and support Microsoft basic graphics driver can't link with projector in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've bought 15 laptops with the intel i3 - 8145u processor. I work for a public school and i installed the LTSB version of windows 10. Normally I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidRaeymaeckers, May 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft basic graphics driver can't link with projector

I've bought 15 laptops with the intel i3 - 8145u processor. I work for a public school and i installed the LTSB version of windows 10. Normally I can install a driver for intel like the UHD 620 graphics driver, but that's the problem. It's not supported by the version of windows. What can I do. I tried to 'update driver' in the device management a downloaded driver but I get the massage that this is not the right version of windows VISTA??? Strange!!!

Can anyone help me?

Kindly regards

David

:)

DavidRaeymaeckers, May 14, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, May 14, 2019
  3. Projector setting

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your PC is unable to connect to your projector after upgrading to Windows 10 and you are getting an error while connecting them.

The issue you are facing could be caused due to corrupt drivers.

For better understanding of the issue, please provide us the required information:

1) What is the exact model number of your computer?

2) What is the make and model of your projector?

To fix the issue, uninstall and re-install the graphic driver from device manager.

Please follow the steps below:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphic Card Driver.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphic Driver.

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the Graphic driver from the device list,
    right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option:
    “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the
    restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Check the Windows Updates for any latest driver updates.

Check in Windows updates if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.

b) Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on the icon
    “Windows Update” from the search result.

c) On the “Windows Update” window, click on the link:
    “Check for updates” from the left hand side of the window to receive a fresh list of updates.

d) If the updates are available, then install all the updates listed there.

If the latest graphic driver is not available via Windows Updates, then download and install it from the computer manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information is helpful. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, May 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft basic graphics driver can't link with projector

10 Connectivity to LCD projector - HELP!!!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the Graphics Card
    from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to check for the driver for Windows 10 for the projector in the manufacturer's website

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft basic graphics driver can't link with projector

1. Microsoft basic graphics driver can't link with projector - Similar Threads - Microsoft basic graphics

2. Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...: I have problems starting my DBXV2 game, it gives Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please Install Dedicated Graphics Card, someone help me please...
  3. Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...: I have problems starting my DBXV2 game, it gives Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please Install Dedicated Graphics Card, someone help me please...
  4. Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...: I don't have a lot to say but...this error keeps showing up on my screen when I launch Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.I have went through research and nothing has helped...I tried to update my Driver but it says that it has installed the latest version of the driver my Graphics Card...
  5. Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...

Fatal Error.Only Fallback Graphics Driver Microsoft Basic Render Driver Found.Please...: I don't have a lot to say but...this error keeps showing up on my screen when I launch Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.I have went through research and nothing has helped...I tried to update my Driver but it says that it has installed the latest version of the driver my Graphics Card...
  6. driver for sony projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for sony projector: I bought an old but out of box Sony projector. I'm unable to connect it to my windows 10 pc. I have an hdmi plugged in but so far I can't get anything displayed. The device is too old for Sony drivers so I was hoping a generic Microsoft driver would do the job . Suggestions ?...
  7. driver for sony projector

driver for sony projector: I bought an old but out of box Sony projector. I'm unable to connect it to my windows 10 pc. I have an hdmi plugged in but so far I can't get anything displayed. The device is too old for Sony drivers so I was hoping a generic Microsoft driver would do the job . Suggestions ?...
  8. driver for sony projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. "Microsoft Basic Render Driver was chosen as Graphics Device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Basic Render Driver was chosen as Graphics Device": Trying to play the Halo Infinite Flight right now. I have a steam key and installed it and was extremely hype to get to play the flight. tried startup and got this popup. Couldn't find a solution that works online. I tried reinstalling drivers and they're up to date, couldn't...
  10. Graphics Driver Wont Update From Microsoft Basic adapter To Latest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Driver Wont Update From Microsoft Basic adapter To Latest: So I recently Noticed That My Pc Isnt Using The Proper Driver For My Intel HD Graphics 4000, I Tried Updating it Using Device Manager And It Says That I already Have The Best Adapter For My PC, Which It Isn't. What Should I do?......