Windows 10: Microsoft being Dum!

Discus and support Microsoft being Dum! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; its saying that I don't have x64 processor!When I clearly do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HassanTariq4, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Microsoft being Dum!

its saying that I don't have x64 processor!When I clearly do.

:)

HassanTariq4, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Ghot Win User

Computer going dum di dum dum

Oh good. NOW I can post this....

The title dum, di, dum, dum, immediately brought to mind, the 1st four notes of...

Ghot, Feb 2, 2022
  3. Computer going dum di dum dum

My computer has started going dum di dum dum every minute. If I restart it goes away but a couple days later it starts up again. It starts in the morning when I first start to use the computer. It is a desktop running Windows 10 Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.1110. Windows Defender has not detected anything.

SueJohnson, Feb 2, 2022
  4. x509 Win User

Microsoft being Dum!

Computer going dum di dum dum

rotflmao.

x509, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft being Dum!

1. Microsoft being Dum! - Similar Threads - Microsoft being Dum

2. Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file: Hey,I have tried to understand the winDbg analysis for the dmp file as to why I am getting a blue screen,Usually, it happens after the PC is in sleep modeI am using win11 on a laptop ASUS ROG Strix g152 questions:1 how do you get info from the winDbg analysis to understand...
  3. Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file: Hey,I have tried to understand the winDbg analysis for the dmp file as to why I am getting a blue screen,Usually, it happens after the PC is in sleep modeI am using win11 on a laptop ASUS ROG Strix g152 questions:1 how do you get info from the winDbg analysis to understand...
  4. Dum **** bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dum **** bug: i have a bug so i downloaded some mods for a game before i downloaded the mods i had about 102 gigabytes left once i downloaded them i had like 84 gigabytes left but then i deleted them all and the game i was downloading them for and all my other games and it still says i...
  5. Dum **** bug

Dum **** bug: i have a bug so i downloaded some mods for a game before i downloaded the mods i had about 102 gigabytes left once i downloaded them i had like 84 gigabytes left but then i deleted them all and the game i was downloading them for and all my other games and it still says i...
  6. Microsoft being Dum!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft being Dum!: its saying that I don't have x64 processor!When I clearly do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-being-dum/2e1f6791-5b41-44d0-bed7-74a59f5a4f3e
  7. Microsoft being Dum!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft being Dum!: its saying that I don't have x64 processor!When I clearly do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-being-dum/2e1f6791-5b41-44d0-bed7-74a59f5a4f3e
  8. microsoft account being hacked.

microsoft account being hacked.: My emails and microsoft accounts has been hacked trough my internet wireless modem. Im trying to erased all my computers and fresh install windows. I have 3 computers that have the authentic microsoft windows product keys. what should i do....
  9. Computer going dum di dum dum

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer going dum di dum dum: My computer has started going dum di dum dum every minute. If I restart it goes away but a couple days later it starts up again. It starts in the morning when I first start to use the computer. It is a desktop running Windows 10 Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.1110. Windows...
  10. Microsoft store not being there.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not being there.: Hi, I recently factory reset my computer and removed everything as chrome, and microsoft store wasn't working and microsoft store not being there. I expected as I reset my computer completely that microsoft store would be there but it isn't. I now cannot download anything as...