Windows 10: Microsoft Billing Options

Discus and support Microsoft Billing Options in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wish to look at my account and get my card number from there. Whenever I try and go look at it, it only shows the last 4 numbers and not the rest. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CaydenHernandez, May 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Billing Options

I wish to look at my account and get my card number from there. Whenever I try and go look at it, it only shows the last 4 numbers and not the rest. I recently lost my card in my home, but am waiting for my replacement card. Is there any way I can view this or will I have to wait for the replacement?

:)

CaydenHernandez, May 19, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Bill Gates Retires From Microsoft

The founder and head of Microsoft, the world's largest software company Bill Gates steps down on Friday. One of the richest men in the world, Gates will now work full time for his charitable organization The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The 52-year-old will continue to be chairman though, but will only retain a nominal role in the software empire. He is still is the biggest shareholder of the company and his 8.7 per cent stake in Microsoft is worth about 23 billion dollars.

Gates authored the personal computer revolution three decades ago when he founded Microsoft along with his friend Paul Allen.

Microsoft released a commemorative video paying tribute to Bill's service to the company, titled "Bill Gates: Looking back, Moving Ahead". It can be watched on the company's website here.

btarunr, May 19, 2020
  3. Billing

Hi,

Microsoft payment and billing help

Here's how to find help for your Microsoft payment and billing issues.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, May 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Billing Options

Bill

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

First I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the candy Crush and check if it helps:

If you’re facing issues with downloading an app try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to Reset the Windows store. Here is the steps:

a: Press Windows key +R
    and hit Enter on your desktop screen.

b: Type wsreset.exe and hit
    OK.

I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.
    • Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    Please share the results and write to us for further assistance.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Billing Options

1. Microsoft Billing Options - Similar Threads - Microsoft Billing Options

2. Billing miscue by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing miscue by Microsoft: In December 2023, I paid my annual 2024 Microsoft 365 Home Version. For the past month, I've been continually getting alerts on the top banner of Word and Excel, that my payment is due. How can I discontinue receiving these alerts? They are very annoying....
  3. Billing miscue by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing miscue by Microsoft: In December 2023, I paid my annual 2024 Microsoft 365 Home Version. For the past month, I've been continually getting alerts on the top banner of Word and Excel, that my payment is due. How can I discontinue receiving these alerts? They are very annoying....
  4. Microsoft Bill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bill: I am not able to pay my Microsoft Bill until September 27, 2023. Can I get an extension for the payment for September 27, 2023? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bill/7e8bde2b-7da5-46d6-9cbb-0658c30d5e16
  5. Microsoft Bill

Microsoft Bill: I am not able to pay my Microsoft Bill until September 27, 2023. Can I get an extension for the payment for September 27, 2023? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bill/7e8bde2b-7da5-46d6-9cbb-0658c30d5e16
  6. Microsoft Bill

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Billing problems with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing problems with Microsoft: Split from this thread.I have billing issues that needs to be cleared up. Double charging the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-problems-with-microsoft/a7a74192-4748-4933-99f0-59745a290b77
  8. Billing problems with Microsoft

Billing problems with Microsoft: Split from this thread.I have billing issues that needs to be cleared up. Double charging the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-problems-with-microsoft/a7a74192-4748-4933-99f0-59745a290b77
  9. Microsoft payment And Billings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft payment And Billings: I cant able to add my Visa debit card details in my Microsoft account!! every time I try it says "check the info you entered.it doesn't match the info for this card"info which I entered is correct, but I don't know why it shows up the same error!!...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire billing

Microsoft Solitaire billing: Premium was paid in January of 2020. Now you are asking me to pay again. Please correct. Thank you. Odette https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-billing/f4096cca-b5c0-4aac-9f5a-59a3697085dc