Windows 10: Microsoft Bin Sports App

Discus and support Microsoft Bin Sports App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get the following error 69 and this app is not even installed that I can find it: Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by csmdew, Jul 28, 2016.

1. csmdew Win User

Microsoft Bin Sports App

I get the following error 69 and this app is not even installed that I can find it: Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package Microsoft.BingSports_4.12.207.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe for user MSGDEW\Msgdew (current status = 0x0, desired status = 0x20). Anyone know how to fix this and also 1008 perflib errors (Bits and NetFramework), thanks.

:)

csmdew, Jul 28, 2016

2. Windows store offers apps to install again

Hello

1) When I uninstall some apps (like Sports, Finance, etc) some days later store offers these to install again. I can't even deny them (click on the bin icon). Also on other apps I realize it happens nothing when I click on the bin icon in the "Update View".
    For what is the icon there?

2) My next question might belong to the section "Feedback". When an update is avaiable (e.g. Email and Contacts) I would like to now what are the new features or for what the new update was published. Nothing is shown in the list. I assume there i no other
    way to get release notes for a new update of Windows Apps

Thank you for your advice

6051ccb4-ed5a-4047-8312-bec11896cdde, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Change type of sport on home page.

Hi Joanna 777. I'm using Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. It's a Microsoft sports app that comes on with my homepage, but it doesn't seem to provide a choice of sports. If I click on the (...) that is in the right upper corner of this app, it gives me "Move
    up or down" and "Add/Remove cards". The latter takes me to a page where I can select between News, Sports, Entertainment, Money, Lifestyle and Autos. No choice for type of sport I want to follow. Thanks.

StanleyJensenUX, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Bin Sports App

1. Microsoft Bin Sports App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bin Sports

2. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  3. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  4. News & Sports apps not doing notifications

News & Sports apps not doing notifications: I can't get notifications from either app. I found one suggested fix about resetting the Action Center, but while that fixed another app that wouldn't show notifications, it didn't do anything for those two. I tried turning them off and on in Background Apps, resetting the...
  5. Bing Sports App Problem

Bing Sports App Problem: I'm not sure I'm in the right spot but here goes. I have Bing Sports on the Start menu. When I click it, I start reading headlines, the page jumps back to the top quickly. It seems like it's 15 seconds or so. Is there a control somewhere to change how quick it refreshes or is...
  6. Microsoft Unboxed: Technology in Sports Ep. 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Technology in Sports Ep. 3: In the third episode of Microsoft Unboxed, Sonia and Colleen discuss the intersection of technology and sports. First, they explore a workshop run by Microsoft and local WNBA team Seattle Storm, focused on teaching kids STEM skills and life lessons through basketball. Next,...
  7. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  8. Beware app updates for news , sport, weather and money

Beware app updates for news , sport, weather and money: On all our computers after installing these latest app updates on my user account most of them wouldn't launch on the other family user accounts in the aftermath. On my account they were fine but for example on my sons weather, money and sport wouldn't open. Clicking did...
  9. Beware latest news, sports and money app updates

Beware latest news, sports and money app updates: Overnight these all got app updates. Initially on my user acc they worked after this. But each app was broken for the other user accounts on my pc. Same on our second pc. Only way to restore function was uninstall in ccleaner and re install via store. Once again the update...
  10. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 1001 loading yahoo sports app