Windows 10: Microsoft/Bing rewards error when inviting friends - "We ran into a snag--try refreshing...

Discus and support Microsoft/Bing rewards error when inviting friends - "We ran into a snag--try refreshing... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to quickly make 5000 Microsoft reward points to get a $5 Microsoft gift card for an offer in a game ending in a few hours, but I don't have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Johna, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Johna Win User

Microsoft/Bing rewards error when inviting friends - "We ran into a snag--try refreshing...

I want to quickly make 5000 Microsoft reward points to get a $5 Microsoft gift card for an offer in a game ending in a few hours, but I don't have money to pay, so I have to pay with a gift card.I saw you can make 6000 Microsoft reward points by inviting a friend to Microsoft rewards, but every time I try inviting a friend, it gives me this error: "We ran into a snag--try refreshing the page".I've tried refreshing the page and restarting the browser multiple times, but it still shows the same error. Is there a way to fix this, or at least another way to get $5 Microsoft gift cards for free?Tha

:)

Johna, Aug 23, 2021

2. Microsoft Rewards refresh rate in windows 10

They should refresh almost instantly for most activities. For example, if you conduct a search while you're logged into Bing, you can go to the rewards website, hit refresh, and immediately see your updated points. You can also Contact
    the Microsoft Rewards Support team
    for help.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 23, 2021
  3. garym123 Win User
    Cortana earning Bing reward points?

You didn't ask how to use the mobile to earn points. Why not?

The phone uses Bing.

Bing Help

• If the Microsoft account connected with your phone is the same one you use to sign in to Bing Rewards, then you’re probably already earning credits when you search on your phone.

See How can I tell if I’m earning credits for searching on Bing
    • To connect your phone to your Microsoft account, go to Settings, tap
      email+accounts and then tap add an account. Add the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Bing Rewards account.

garym123, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Aaron TJ Win User

Microsoft/Bing rewards error when inviting friends - "We ran into a snag--try refreshing...

Bing rewards on Windows Phone?

Just came here to post this. Bing rewards on everything BUT Windows Phone. What???

Aaron TJ, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft/Bing rewards error when inviting friends - "We ran into a snag--try refreshing... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bing rewards

2. "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." When trying to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." When trying to open...: On Windows Security's device security page, at the bottom it says that standard hardware security is not supported, I believe that my processor does support it, it is an 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700K. I went to check on DEP in Exploit Protection settings, but the page that...
  3. "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." When trying to open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." When trying to open...: On Windows Security's device security page, at the bottom it says that standard hardware security is not supported, I believe that my processor does support it, it is an 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700K. I went to check on DEP in Exploit Protection settings, but the page that...
  4. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?: I have received a pop up invitation saying it's from Microsoft to try the new Bing with search bar. It appeared on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this genuine?...
  5. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?: I have received a pop up invitation saying it's from Microsoft to try the new Bing with search bar. It appeared on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this genuine?...
  6. pop up invitation to try the new Bing. Is this genuine?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Microsoft Rewards Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Error: Microsoft Rewards is not available in this country or region.How to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-error/e5b290be-a8c5-43aa-ac21-1abe677ffee6
  8. microsoft family security: error when trying to send invite to another account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family security: error when trying to send invite to another account: when I try to send an invite to another account I get an error stating there was an error on their side, not mine. this happens every time I try it. it's while trying to create a new family...
  9. microsoft family security: error when trying to send invite to another account

microsoft family security: error when trying to send invite to another account: when I try to send an invite to another account I get an error stating there was an error on their side, not mine. this happens every time I try it. it's while trying to create a new family...
  10. Bing and Microsoft Rewards severely lagging and unresponsive...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bing and Microsoft Rewards severely lagging and unresponsive...: I have Win 10 Pro and for the past week Bing and Microsoft Rewards have been severely lagging and unresponsive...long delays in response and dropdowns and arrow selection (left/right) on news trends on Bing are unresponsive often...what seems to be the problem?! The rest of...