Windows 10: Microsoft Bingo crashing on Windows 10.

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo crashing on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When are you going to fix this game so that it doesn't break down every couple of days? In addition, level 99 has never worked. Are you ever going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PioneerHook10, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Bingo crashing on Windows 10.

When are you going to fix this game so that it doesn't break down every couple of days? In addition, level 99 has never worked. Are you ever going to fix that? Also, the reward bar on the right isn't always at the same speed. Why not? You seem to have a lot of people that enjoy this game (when it works). It might be nice is you appreciated that and fixed the game so people don't always have problems and have to complain.

***Modified title from: Microsoft Bingo***

:)

PioneerHook10, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Are there any external Bluetooth devices connected to the computer?

I would suggest to try with the steps mentioned below.

Method 1: Update graphics drivers.

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below to update graphics drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Run Windows Store app troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Store apps.

Method 3: Reset Microsoft Bingo.

Go to Settings->Apps->Microsoft Bingo->Advanced options->Reset.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft Bingo crashing on Windows 10.

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo crashing on Windows 10.

1. Microsoft Bingo crashing on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo crashing

2. microsoft bingo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft bingo.: for two days ,cannot conect. fix-it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/be95418f-fef6-44c3-af5d-7d4885604d3c
  3. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  4. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: What is wrong with Microsoft bingo? It will not give credit for bingos. It cancels a game in the middle of a game. It posts a game that is half done. It will not give me rewards. HELP PLEASE !!!!!...
  5. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/c46c0400-02a7-43a9-b815-c4bae0403c86
  6. Microsoft Bingo crashed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Bingo crashed: Microsoft Bingo which I downloaded from the Store keeps crashing. Level 99 isn’t working at all. I have some other issues with this game as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo-crashed/27c66386-e924-4f91-b0ad-ccbe2ce78734"
  7. Microsoft Bingo in Windows 10

Microsoft Bingo in Windows 10: I continue to get kicked out of Bingo in the middle of a game or not allowed in at all. What's the deal? I had this problem a while back but the app had been working properly until recently....
  8. Microsoft Bingo on Windows 10

Microsoft Bingo on Windows 10: I play Microsoft Bingo via Windows 10/Xbox. I have been trying to open the game and keep receiving an error message telling me to contact: http://aka.ms/msbingost I do so and nothing new is posted. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game without success....
  9. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: Currently paying Microsoft bingo on Windows 10, and previously on a Windows 8.1 machine. When I downloaded the bingo application on the new Windows 10 machine, it appeared to pick up from where I left off on the old Windows 8.1 machine. The current problem is that the status...
  10. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: I have been having problems for days where the screen blanks out and lose everything. When are you going to fix this problem? There always seems to be some kind of problem with this game....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bingo keeps crashing

2. microsoft bingo freezes my computer

3. microsoft bingo level 99