Windows 10: Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been playing Microsoft Bingo for years trying to get to number one on the Leaderboard, but when I get Bingos it will not add them to the leaderboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ziranskied, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update

Been playing Microsoft Bingo for years trying to get to number one on the Leaderboard, but when I get Bingos it will not add them to the leaderboard, went to support in the settings but it sends me to Facebook and wants me to sign up with them, I don"t want Facebook, I just want to get to number 1 before I crook.

:)

ziranskied, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Are there any external Bluetooth devices connected to the computer?

I would suggest to try with the steps mentioned below.

Method 1: Update graphics drivers.

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below to update graphics drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Run Windows Store app troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Store apps.

Method 3: Reset Microsoft Bingo.

Go to Settings->Apps->Microsoft Bingo->Advanced options->Reset.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Jan 19, 2019
  4. leokus Win User

Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update

Microsoft Bingo

Problem/issue was with Microsoft Bingo , only. I tried Windows 10 Troubleshooting and no change. I uninstalled and re-installed Microsoft Bingo and no change. There were no changes made to my system prior to issue. I checked Network connections and even
    visited XBox and placed message for help suggestion. Several days I could not open Bingo game and suddenly it opened without rhyme or reason.

Thank you for your reply to my SOS message.

leokus, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update

1. Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo leadership

2. microsoft bingo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft bingo.: for two days ,cannot conect. fix-it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/be95418f-fef6-44c3-af5d-7d4885604d3c
  3. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  4. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: What is wrong with Microsoft bingo? It will not give credit for bingos. It cancels a game in the middle of a game. It posts a game that is half done. It will not give me rewards. HELP PLEASE !!!!!...
  5. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/c46c0400-02a7-43a9-b815-c4bae0403c86
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: Will not allow me to play after I sign in. I can only play in "guest" mode. Says I am not entitled to play in "multi-player" mode. Also, I want to save my current progress. Will not advance levels in guest mode....
  7. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: Currently paying Microsoft bingo on Windows 10, and previously on a Windows 8.1 machine. When I downloaded the bingo application on the new Windows 10 machine, it appeared to pick up from where I left off on the old Windows 8.1 machine. The current problem is that the status...
  8. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: I didn't receive my 15 keys when I got a power bingo. who do I complain to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-bingo/81fdcccf-8156-4390-9cf2-8ace3b416f4b
  9. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: I have been having problems for days where the screen blanks out and lose everything. When are you going to fix this problem? There always seems to be some kind of problem with this game....
  10. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Bingo: Are we down AGAIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-bingo/ce0152ec-9c51-40b3-9eaa-651af00c6994