Windows 10: Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers I only shows 5 hours until next ... What do I need to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RockBurdick, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

I only shows 5 hours until next ...

What do I need to do?

:)

RockBurdick, Apr 14, 2019
  2. KathyKern Win User

Microsoft Bingo

As to error messages, no. On one game, it said "1 bingo remaining" and played all available numbers but wouldn't return to the reward screen at the end of the match or offer a refund of coins/tickets used. It simply froze. Twice the game was played to
    completion, with Power Bingo spots won, multiple bingos, power ups used, etc, and it would not return to the reward screen or refund. It simply froze. When I selected return to home, I was warned I would lose my rewards, so I selected return to match twice
    on each occasion and waited about 5 min for the game to unlock and finally returned to home and just lost out.

No changes have been made on the computer and I'm not having any issues with any of my other games. Right now it appears to be playing fine, but I lost about 600 coins and 20 power ups, besides the rewards I would have won.

KathyKern, Apr 14, 2019
  3. No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

While playing a game, the power card was reached. I did not receive any reward. When I played the next game, the power card was reset to 1.

***Modified title from: microsoft bingo***

LarryArnold, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

Microsoft Bingo - Windows 10

windows bingo used to work well on 8.1 then when the switch to win 10 came, it worked for a while but now it is just a mess. no pay for bingo's or power cards 1/2 the time. it keeps freezing, and the list keeps going on and on. if it cant be fixed it should
    be taken off the games as it is just not worth playing anymore. Spencer

SpencersMusic, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

1. Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo Power

2. Microsoft won't let me add/change email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft won't let me add/change email addresses: Microsoft Live is not accepting my main personal emails as valid. I've waited 6 weeks for one new email address to become associated with my Microsoft account and it still hasn't happened. No word from Microsoft. Today I tried to associate a second email account and the...
  3. Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo leadership won't update: Been playing Microsoft Bingo for years trying to get to number one on the Leaderboard, but when I get Bingos it will not add them to the leaderboard, went to support in the settings but it sends me to Facebook and wants me to sign up with them, I don"t want Facebook, I just...
  4. No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No reward points received after reaching power card In Microsoft Bingo: While playing a game, the power card was reached. I did not receive any reward. When I played the next game, the power card was reset to 1. ***Modified title from: microsoft bingo***...
  5. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft store won't let me download anything: I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to...
  6. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  7. Computer won't let me log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...
  8. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo: I have filled multi-able power cards and have yet to receive any rewards .is there some thing else i must do to claim them or is this game not worth the time playing?...
  9. windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c
  10. Won't let me calibrate

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't let me calibrate: My Windows 10 laptop won't let me calibrate, it just says I don't have permission. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. 43878