Windows 10: microsoft bingo.

Discus and support microsoft bingo. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have played bingo over a year. I completed all the game' How do you clear the whole game to play it again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlesMistretta, Aug 23, 2019.

1. microsoft bingo.

I have played bingo over a year. I completed all the game' How do you clear the whole game to play it again?

:)

CharlesMistretta, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Tesityr Win User

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Are there any external Bluetooth devices connected to the computer?

I would suggest to try with the steps mentioned below.

Method 1: Update graphics drivers.

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below to update graphics drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Run Windows Store app troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Store apps.

Method 3: Reset Microsoft Bingo.

Go to Settings->Apps->Microsoft Bingo->Advanced options->Reset.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 23, 2019
  4. leokus Win User

microsoft bingo.

Microsoft Bingo

Problem/issue was with Microsoft Bingo , only. I tried Windows 10 Troubleshooting and no change. I uninstalled and re-installed Microsoft Bingo and no change. There were no changes made to my system prior to issue. I checked Network connections and even
    visited XBox and placed message for help suggestion. Several days I could not open Bingo game and suddenly it opened without rhyme or reason.

Thank you for your reply to my SOS message.

leokus, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

microsoft bingo.

1. microsoft bingo. - Similar Threads - microsoft bingo

2. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i bought tickets and coins for microsoft bingo and it didnt give them to me but i was charged for them. can u help me? please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/6f33eaac-42c4-491a-bcba-0562dd9cf83c
  3. Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site: All of a sudden after playing Bingo for two years, I am unable to purchase any coins, keys, etc. All I get is a pop up box after trying to make a purchase that says "Looks like you already purchased this. Then it tells me to download - which it already has been. I click...
  4. I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot...

I have the paid version of Microsoft Bingo installed on Windows 10 of my PC but I cannot...: Everytime I try to purchase more coins to play, I am told that I have already purchased the game. How the heck do I get to purchase coins to continue to play? Any help for this?...
  5. Microsoft Bingo Server Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Server Error: Hi, Can anyone give some steps to take, to correct this Server/Connection issue? MS Bingo was working fine two days ago. Now I'm getting the same Server/Connection message. I have not made any changes to my PC, in fact I'm new to MS Bingo. I have been playing now for about...
  6. Microsoft bingo keeps freezing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft bingo keeps freezing up.: Bingo keeps freezing up. Noticed in chat that everyone seems to be experiencing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo-keeps-freezing-up/2eafcc68-e633-4531-83b1-1699dcbbca03
  7. microsoft bingo is not logging on

microsoft bingo is not logging on: The Microsoft bingo game is not logging on. Previously I have lost lots of coins & tickets since the game shuts down at the end without completing. I have seen that this has been a problem for a few years now. I can't believe it's not fixed. Please help.......
  8. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  9. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: What is wrong with Microsoft bingo? It will not give credit for bingos. It cancels a game in the middle of a game. It posts a game that is half done. It will not give me rewards. HELP PLEASE !!!!!...
  10. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE CONNECTIVITY ON MICROSOFT BINGO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE CONNECTIVITY ON MICROSOFT BINGO?: HAS NOT WORKED IN 2 DAYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-going-on-with-the-connectivity-on/80d3f700-d7c3-48e3-9b81-9b20ac775f80

Users found this page by searching for:

1. /aka.ms/msbingost