Windows 10: microsoft bingo

Discus and support microsoft bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobBordeniuk1, Jan 9, 2020.

1. microsoft bingo

it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error

:)

BobBordeniuk1, Jan 9, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case microsoft bingo :)

Jillybean11, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

microsoft bingo

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Are there any external Bluetooth devices connected to the computer?

I would suggest to try with the steps mentioned below.

Method 1: Update graphics drivers.

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below to update graphics drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Run Windows Store app troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Store apps.

Method 3: Reset Microsoft Bingo.

Go to Settings->Apps->Microsoft Bingo->Advanced options->Reset.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

microsoft bingo

1. microsoft bingo - Similar Threads - microsoft bingo

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!: Unable to purchase more coins and tickets to play Microsoft Bingo!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-additional-coins-and-tickets-for/bf82d26e-0635-4ef8-91c0-e4f0b74b9c95
  3. Microsoft Bingo No Collections since completing Mexico

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo No Collections since completing Mexico: I am on my second pass Microsoft Bingo has not given any Collections since completing Mexico. Other players are experiencing the same thing, what can Microsoft suggest to fix this. It has been over 2 months since the site worked....
  4. Microsoft Bingo SIte

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo SIte: The Microsoft Bingo Site has not give out any collections for over 2 months. I am on my second pass, since I completed Mexico there has been no collections for any country past Mexico. I am not the only player that is having this problem. Other people I spoke with on the...
  5. I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.: I keep getting the following Message: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost...
  6. microsoft bingo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo.: I have played bingo over a year. I completed all the game' How do you clear the whole game to play it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/96c1ed7b-7e09-43ad-b0e3-d83060e406fa
  7. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: [ATTACH] hello I am playing Microoft Bingo on my surface plus and Keepgetting the above error message. There are no changes - that have been made to my computer It's brand new....
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: Will not allow me to play after I sign in. I can only play in "guest" mode. Says I am not entitled to play in "multi-player" mode. Also, I want to save my current progress. Will not advance levels in guest mode....
  9. Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers: Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers I only shows 5 hours until next ... What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo-power-card-wont-let-me-pick-the/9ebd3914-73a8-4872-8322-e6d0609e3207
  10. Microsoft Bingo crashed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Bingo crashed: Microsoft Bingo which I downloaded from the Store keeps crashing. Level 99 isn’t working at all. I have some other issues with this game as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo-crashed/27c66386-e924-4f91-b0ad-ccbe2ce78734"